A Walk Down Memory Lane

MY AP EXAM IS OVER I CAN FINALLY WRITE YESS

⚠️The drawings shown below are mine

Check out my art book called "Beauty Of My Art" and you might find early revealings if warrior outfits for this story!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Flame I know you guys don't really like it when I ask about your island but I want to learn more about your homeland. It's seems like a wonderful place."

"Yea sure I thinks it's about time we told you some stories. Y/n can tell you her favorite when she gets back from her walk in the woods."

"Can you tell me about the warriors of your island."

"Ah yes there were a lot of fearless warriors. If you're wondering why we have warriors since we're mostly remote and closed off is because people do stumble upon the island, but it's there job to redirect them away from it without being seen. Also if there were to be a plane that tried to land on our island they will either be redirected or simply shot down."

"A bit harsh?"

"No I thought it was reasonable. But my favorite wasn't a fire warrior she was a wind warrior. Her name was Tessa she had long orange hair and emerald green eyes! She was basically my role model. The first time she used her air powers she caused a tornado!"

(I'm not good at drawing human anatomy so please forgive their cringey body proportions)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh isn't that lovely."

"Wind warriors were used mainly as scouts due to the fact that they could fly. They also can understand birds. She led a whole squad across the entire globe one time!"

"Why do you need to go around the globe?"

"Well we like to see how advanced the outside world is like so we know how to prepare for any attacks."

"Makes more sense. What the best memory that you've had with her?"

Flame looked up at the ceiling giving it a lot of thought. "I would have to say when she would watch me sometimes. She would give me a ride and we would fly around the island together. OH OH! Also one time she sneezed and shot a bird out of mid air." Flame laughed.

"That poor poor bird." Grell sympathized.

"It was fine...eventually. But her partner in crime Andrios would literally snipe any flying creature in sight. But those birds got payback..... let's just say he didn't mess with any birds for a good year. Tessa would also complain about the pink armor and how the cape on their armor was useless. I thought she looked majestic to be honest."

"So how come you guys seemed to know so much when we first met? You two were only 6 at the time."

"So because the people on our island is directly connected to nature we knew a lot of things people don't. Our brains develop and adapt quicker than others. We basically think like adults by the time we hit 4, but the council lets the kids still act as kids which is why I got to fool around a lot. Y/n she was running the island at 4 which is why we couldn't always play. Her parents were on the council too and didn't want to her stress about everything since she was young so we got to play sometimes too."

"My brain hurts from this information."

"Your brain hurts? My throat hurts! I didn't breathe the entire time I was speaking!" Flame huffed.

As the two men complain you are talking a walk through the forest enjoying the scenery. A certain pink headed boy is watching you from a distance studying you.

'She knows the people that annoy me so much and always has weird conversations with them. She is hiding something for sure.'

'I wonder is the fish are around again.'

'Great she talks to animals like a weirdo. It's not like she can understand them while I can.' Saiki continues to follow Y/n to a fast flowing river and watches as she sits by the bank of the river.

'If she gets swept away I'm not saving her.'

'I miss the oceans of home.'

'If you want to leave here I will gladly buy you a one way ticket.'

"Hey poppy I see you didn't get eaten."

'Who is she talking to?'

"No I didn't mean it in a mean way I'm sorry. Nature can be scary sometimes you know."

The fish just opens and closes its mouth as it was collecting water for its gills but in reality it is speaking.

'I think she's delusional.' While Saiki is contemplating on leaving the girl alone she then jumping in the river.

'Great now she's going to drown and I have to deal with it.' Saiki then uses clairvoyance to see where you were at and was shocked to see you talking and laughing underwater with the fishes.

'She can breathe underwater?! I can hold my breath for a long amount of time but I can't physically breathe underwater. But this doesn't specify why she has those weird conversations with Nendou and Kaido.'

After another half hour of Saiki contemplating everything you emerged from the water right in front of him and dried yourself off before he noticed.

"Oh hello there Saiki! What are you doing in the forest? You look more a person who enjoys there home."

With Saiki snapped out of his thoughts he quickly answered you. "I do like home, but going out every once in a while is good to clear your head."

"Makes sense I always come out here! Well since your here do you want to join me in my tree house? I have cookies!"

Without hesitation Saiki answered a yes and followed you deeper into the forest.

Earth, Wind, Fire, and Telepathy?☑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें