[6] Dance, Dance, Dance!

Flame was very excited for today. Grell mentioned that he was taking you and Flame to the arcade in the next town over. He could barely contain himself in the car seat. "Flame calm down, if you keep shaking like that you're going to explode." Grell teased. Flame's eyes widened fear and he immediately stopped. He looked at his hands.

"You really think I will?" Flame asked scared. Then You hit his back, "OW! What was that for?!" Flame screeched in pain.

"Calm down grumpy it was just a joke." You laughed. Flame just grumbled and rubbed his back as he looked outside the window watching all the trees and buildings pass by.

Ten minutes later you finally arrived at the arcade. Flame got so excited he didn't notice the tips of my hair catching on fire. Grell sniffed the air and then looked back. "Flame your hair is on fire!" He shouted, "Quick put it out before you burn your head and your brain cells off!" Flame quickly patted his head and put out the fire. Grell sighed in relief and Flame grinned widely, "Are you okay no injuries right?"

"Nope I'm good!"

"Be a bit more careful Flame adults are hardheaded and don't accept the truth as easy as kids." You whispered to him.

"Yea sorry." Flame giggled.

We walked inside and Flame was amazed at all of the bright lights and people that there were. "Here, you two both get a hundred tokens. We won't be here for long sadly. So, meet me back here in 2 hours. Be safe and go have fun!" Grell shouted.

"Come on Y/n!" Flame dragged you to some random section in the arcade.

"Whoa look at that pink haired kid playing Whack-A-Mole! He's so good!" Y/n pointed at a pink haired kid. —Wow he is good!

Flame looked around the arcade looking for something to play. That's when he saw it. The most beautiful machine ever. Flame repeatedly tapped your back as he stared at the machine with stars in his eyes. "Y-Y-Y-Y/n look at that beautiful creation of mankind."

"What is it?" You asked. He pointed to a dancing game called "Dance Dance Revolution."

"Can we play it please?" He gave you puppy eyes.

You sighed, "Okay." You and Flame then went over to the machine and insert the required amount of coins.

"What song should we pick Y/n?"

"Um, how about that one?" You pointed to a random song.

Flame selected the song and you two began to dance, "Shoot I missed one!" Flame screeched.

Ten minutes had gone by and you and Flame were in an intense dance battle against each other. Flame was panting trying to catch his breath as the song got more intense and the arrowed moved faster and faster. He glanced over at you and you were having the time of your life making it look easy. There's a crowd around you and Flame's watching every move. The song was about to end much to Flame's relief as he finished the last few arrows.