Talking To The Birds

HOLY FRICK WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!
I don't know what you guys find so interesting about my book my thank you for stopping by and using up some of your life energy to read this. I really appreciate it❤️

(I'm going to advertise one of my other books after the chapter ends XD )•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Flame now having the power to manipulate air and wind currents can now understand birds. Surprisingly to him birds have really crazy stories to tell and offer a lot of emotional support. Sometimes to get away from the world just need to talk to birds you know. Currently he's flying towards a small cove that not many people go to, to meet up with his bird friend names Piko.

Piko is a common Kingfisher that Flame likes to talk to and listen to his stories. (This is what a common Kingfisher looks like)

When Flame got to the cove he started to call out for his bird friend

"Piko!"

"Piko!"

"Dude where are you?"

"Alright, alright I hear you I'm coming. Calm yourself."

"Hey man how've you been?" Flame said watch the bird land on this shoulder.

"I've been good, but I could be better. Man there's a nice girl two rivers down and I've been trying to mate with her for weeks now but she keeps denying me. Like who does that? Who wouldn't all of this?!" Piko motion his feathers to outline his body.

"I don't want it."

"Well good because that wouldn't been a situation I do not want to get into with you. Have you found any girls that you like yet?"

"No, not one that takes my interest. There is a girl at school at school. Her name is Teruhashi and she's quite beautiful but she seems kind of an attention whore and I don't really like those. I don't meant to be rude but she's just not my type. Besides no one can outshine Y/n!"