New Discoveries

I'm just gonna let the picture speak for itself—
Pulled this chapter out of my ass idk what to write hope y'all enjoyed it I'll be back August 14!

Also
HOLY FRICK WHAT IS THIS

Thank you guys for even adding this to your library it's amazing how so many people sat down and even read this

❤️Comment below if there's something you want to see happen in the story and I'll see if I can try and incorporate it into the plot line since I don't really like chapter if there not related to the plot.❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's a wonderful time of the school year. The class trip to Okinawa, Japan. Y/n and Flame were part of Saiki's group. Teruhashi not minding this at first but then you actually caught the attention of Flame and Saiki and this annoyed her very much.

When you saw that a hurricane was about to ruin your trip it took all of Hairo's and Flame's strength to hold you back. "Let me murder that typhoon! IT WILL PAY!" As if it was magic the typhoon just disappeared.

'The things I do for people.' Saiki signed.

For a few days now something has been bothering Flame. He tried to g ore it but the buggy feeling he was getting was about Saiki. 'I don't know if it's the fact that Y/n it's this hanging out with him but there's something up with him.' The flight attendant pulled Flame out of his thoughts and he boarded the plane. It's weird how a person who can fly gets air sick. Takahashi also had a stomach ache but it seemed to disappear fairly quickly.

Flame thought the world was closing in on him until a blessing of a flight attendant gave him some motion sickness pills. He noticed how Saiki got up quite a few times while in the airplane. 'Small bladder maybe?' He thought.

All of a sudden the plane starts to make a descent. Looking out the window there was nothing but ocean. Then the plane violently fell and made its descent towards the open ocean.

"AaaH!"

"SHIT! My skittles!" You shouted as your skittles flew away somewhere in the plane. Saiki teleported outside and went to pick up the airplane. As he lifted the airplane he sneezed making him loose control of his powers for a split second.

Flame was walking towards you one second and falling from 30,000ft in the air the next. Letting out a girlish scream that wasn't very manly. Saiki saw this and groaned at the thought of using his powers to somehow trick Flame into thinking something else. Can't have someone die on their vacation can we?

Much to Saiki's astonishment Flame started to fly! "Flame over here." That's when Flame turned around and saw Saiki holding up the plane.

"Care to explain?" They both said at the same time.

"Psychic powers."

"Air manipulation."

"Since your here do you mind helping me? The plane is kind of heavy."

"Alright but don't think your off the hook. When this trip is over I got a lot of question for you." Flame glared at the other teen.

"Good grief."

•••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter I know sorry! Buts it's 5:47am and I gots a flight to catch! See y'all s later and thank you so much again❤️