Everything's Good

Sorry the chapter came out late I just started school again, updates might be a tad slower but they will still come.

We ~ HONEYMOAN
You don't have to listen to it, I just like the song and you can honestly play it anywhere in the chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You woke up in a hospital and looked around. Memories of the night before finally resurfacing as you rub your temples to ease the pain in your head. The door to the room opened and a doctor walked in. "Ah Ms. L/n I'm glad to see you are awake and well. Do you remember what happened last night?"

"I remember swimming in the ocean by my hotel then something painful struck my leg."

"Good you remember basically everything." The doctor says as he writes down in his clipboard, "So what happened is that you were 'attacked' by a box jellyfish. It's actually quite a miracle that you survived, if it wasn't for your cousin that saved you out there you probably would've died. Your recovery process has sped up a lot for a strange reason but you should be dispatched later today."

"Thank you doctor I know how hard you guys work. I really appreciate your work."

"It's no problem. Now you have some friends that want to see you is it okay if I allow them to come in?"

"Yeah that's fine thank you."

After about 5 minutes the door was kicked down by none other than your cousin Flame. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! HOW MANY HUGS DO YOU NEED? NOBODY TOUCH HER EXCET ME YOU'LL GIVE HER DISEASES."

He then put you into a kill-me please hug. "Can't b-breathe."

"Sorry!" He quickly released your from his death-grip and more people came in. Teruhashi, Yumehara, Mera, Hairo, Kaidou, Nendou, but Saiki wasn't there.

'Of course I the perfect pretty girl must be here to see my injured friend'
"Are you Alright Y/n, when they said you were rushed to the hospital I couldn't believe it!"

"Dark Reunion must be trying to get to me and in the process they hurt you. Fear not Y/n I will protect you in times of need!" Kaidou declared. If you looked closely at his hands you could see small burst of electricity between his fingers.

"I almost lost my best buddy!" Nendou cried out.

"DONT WORRY Y/N I BELIEVED YOU WOULD RECOVER QUICKLY! I DID PUSH UPS FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS IN THE LOBBY WAITING FOR YOU!"

"It's good to see you're alright Y/n. Mera can you at least say something before you stuff you face with hospital food!"

"Nice....to..see.......you Y/n!" Mera said while stuffing food in her mouth.

"Thank you all for coming. Flame can you get off me now?" The poor boy was latched onto you. He was lying in the hospital bed crying anime tears on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to loose you."

"It'll take more than a jellyfish to kill me! Besides now I have this cool scar on my leg!" You removes the blanket from your leg and there were 4 long wiggly reddish lines going down from your knee to the bottom of your foot. "The doctor couldn't perfectly heal all of them but they look like lightning strikes! Anyways where's Kusuo?"

"Oh other buddy? Haven't seen him."

"Now that you mention it he disappeared somewhere. Maybe it's the work of Dark Reunion!"

"Anyways Y/n when are going to be dispatched?" Teruhashi spoke.

"The doctor said I should be dispatched later, right when you guys go to the beach so don't worry about me!"

"Come one guys we should head back to the hotel so we can get ready." Yumehara stated. With that everybody but Flame walked outside the hospital room.

"Y/n can you promise me something?"

"Depending on what it is."

"Please I beg of you be more careful when you go out on your own. I know our island was destroyed years ago but I still don't want you leaving me too. You're all I've got so we have to look out for each other. Trust me I know you're stronger than me and you can take care of yourself, but please just try to be more careful."

"Alright I promise."

"Well I'm going to head out now and join the others."

"Alright I'll see you at the beach."
~~~~~~~
Author-chan doesn't know how to do transitions so you get these
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
~~~~~~~~

"Alright Ms.L/n your good to go. Your clothes are in the bathroom and you can head out."

"Thank you again! Have a nice day!"

"You too." The doctor smiles and then walked out of the room. You quickly got up and walked to the bathroom and changed into your school uniform.

As you walked towards the lobby of the hospital you see a familiar pink head waiting for you in the front. "Hey Kusuo, were you waiting for me this whole time?"

"Yeah I didn't want to go with the others since they're loud and annoying."

"Well since you're here do you want to walking with me to the hotel?"

"Yeah sure."

It was a silent walk but comfortable walk and then all of sudden you we were pulled into an alley way. "AaAh!"

"Don't scream people will think I'm trying to kill you."

"Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack! Anyways why did you-" You we're cut off by Saiki hugging you which made you blush.

"I'm happy you're okay. I didn't really know how to say it until not so I kind of just you know." He said blushing. 'Where was I when you were getting hurt. I was hundred of miles away in my own room sleeping. I should've been here. Then I could've protected you.' You hugged him back. After about a few more awkward seconds he finally let you go and then you eventually reach the hotel. You quickly grabbed your clothes to change into and met up with Saiki to go to the beach.

As you were walking to the beach you realized you forgot something. "Oh no Kusuo I forgot your cookies!"

"That's alright you were injured I didn't expect you to give me any."

"But I made a deal with you and I don't want to break it!"

"I wasn't going to tell anyone anyways I just wanted free cookies from you." Saiki chuckled a bit.

You placed your left hand over your heart and the back your right hand over your forehead and pretended to be hurt. "You wound me. You're only my friend for my cookies."

"Good grief let's go we're almost there."