44- Study Buddy

Y/n's POV

I woke up tucked into bed. I wondered if what happened yesterday was a dream. But I dismissed it when I realised my hybrids weren't with me in bed.

Then I realised.

Where's Woojin?

I threw the blanket off of me, flinching at the cold air hitting my warm body. I swinged my legs off of the edge of the bed and stood up, sighing. I smelled something coffee like from out side the door and walked over to open it.

When I opened it, it revealed Woojin, who was holding a tray of food in one of his hands and a warm drink in the other. He stared at me, blinking, frozen in a struggling position. He was just about to knock, but couldn't move because of the tray being unbalanced.

I chuckled and opened the door widely for him and welcome him in. He chuckled and placed the tray on the bed.

"Thank you, Woojin." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

"I don't know what you like... So I made anything that tastes good." He fiddled with his hoodie and sat on the bed next to the tray.

"That's amazing. Thank you." I said and took a bit out of the omelette. It was just like how Jin made it. It made me smile sadly as the taste became bitter.

"So," I sat on the bed at the other side of the tray and took a deep breath, "tell me about your friends."

___________________________________________

Jimin's POV

"Okay... First of all, I need to find someone, anyone of my friends." I said to myself as I walked on the side of the road in the dark, rubbing my arms, trying to warm myself up, "Only then- I can cry."

The cold air made my body shiver. I pulled my nose and blinked my tears away.

"I have to stay strong." I forced my bottom lip not to quiver and took a deep breath, "I have to think. What's the closest place to the flower field that the other know of?"

The library. That must be it.

I squinted my eyes and looked at the distant T turn in front of me. I got excited and ran there, feeling my body getting warmer at the movement. I got to the turn and looked to my left and to my right.

Where was it?

I tried to remember so hard. I bit the inside of my cheek, trying to remember, and eventually the memory of turning left made my legs jump into action.

Even though my bruised tail was hurting with every move I made, I didn't stop running until I made my way to the library.

I sniffed the air, and the scent of Namjoon hyung which I caught made my stomach flip. I followed the scent, that of course, was from inside the library. I wasn't surprised.

"Namjoon?" I yelled the moment I got inside.

"Shhh!!" A lady whispered at me and narrowed her eyes at me in anger.

"Sorry." I whispered back. I forgot about the rule Namjoon hyung told us about.

I have to be quiet.

"Namjoon?" I whispered, almost silently, looking through an isle of books, "Namjoooooooon?"

___________________________________________

Y/n's phone

Kai: heyo beautiful

Me: hello, Kai.