15- Lay OFF Of My Boobs

As soon as I got to my room I shut the door and texted Kai:

__________________________________

Me: Hey there! It's Y/n.

Kai: HEY THERE YOU LEGEND

Me: Staphhhh. Anyway I just wanted to see how you're doing.

Kai: I'm actually here in my apartment with my best friend and my only friend, Taehyun.

Me: Tell him I said hiiiiii!

Kai: He looked at your name and said "since when do you have other friends?"
I was offended, but I still know it's the truth😂

Me: haha!

Me: Well, it is the truth because now we are frienddddsss!

Me: I have to go now. Let's meet up tomorrow morning and go to eat somewhere.

Kai: Food is always good. Do you want to hang out at my workplace? I can make the food and no one comes there anyway.

Me: That's MY line! You line stealer! And sure thing!

Kai: I'm not a line stealer. I'm a very "handsome" person that's all.

Me: See ya hANdSomE!!!

Kai: Byeee hOtSTuFF!!!!
__________________________________

I closed the chat as soon as the boys entered the room, sweaty, tired, and... How do I say it?.... The best way to describe them was saying they were totally drunk. They were acting as if they were wasted.

They all plopped on my bed right on the top of my.

"Hey!" I shout in protest, "You need to shower first!"

"We have," Jimin barely says. "It had gotten too hot while we were making wanders with our hands." He played with his fingers in awe.

"Yeah it's not sweat, it's water." Jungkook hugged my belly and rested his heavy head on my boobs.

And that.

Freaking.

Hurts!

"Jungkook your head is hurting me." I put a hand over my chest in a protective way.

"S-Sorry Master. Are you okay?" He lifted his head up in worrie.

"Yes, much better." I said as he titled his head in confusion. I sigh, "You know what these are?" I point at my boobs.

"These are the things you will use to feed our baby bunnies," He says and squeezes them softly. He liked the way they jiggled and buried his face in between them. "So soft..."

"They are called boobs, Jungkook," Yoongi says, "And I have seen many things in the magic box-"

"The TV." Namjoon explained.

"-That enlightened me about them." Yoongi kept going, and then poked mine. I quickly slapped his hand away. "But I must say, Master has the best ones I have seen. They're really soft too."

"Stop touching my boobs." I sighed with tiredness, "When you put too much pressure on them it hurts. Really bad."

"It's like the thing when you die every month," Hoseok mumbled, deep in thoughts.

"No." I turned off the light. "Let's just all go to sleep. Alright?"

I got silence of sleep as an answer.

"...Jin?" I whisper.

"Yes?" He answers with a whisper as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked and my eyelids slowly closed.

"Yeah.... I think I over did it.." he replied and chuckled tiredly.

"No wonder you're so tired." I yawned and cuddled into the person next to me. By the long leg that flew over me which trapped me and the little belly I assumed it was Taehyung.

"Goodnight, boys." I close my eyes, "Don't exhaust yourself next time."

"We love you, Master." Sleepy Namjoon said.

But I stayed quiet and fell asleep.