31- Kai's About To Get Some

"Good morning, Master." I heard Namjoon say as someone kissed the back of my hand. I opened my eyes slowly to see Namjoon and Jin standing in front of me,looking at me with big eyes and smiles.

"Hello." I said awkwardly and got up from the bed, only to be pulled back down by Yoongi, Jimin in his husky form and Hoseok.

"Go back to sleep, Master..." Hoseok mumbled while Jimin just whined in protest.

"Master... If you leave, I won't be able to sleep..." Yoongi frowned and tried to pull me closer to him, putting his leg over my body.

"Why is that?" I asked him and he kissed my cheek and neck.

"I can only fall asleep to the sound of your heartbeat and to your warmth." He licked my neck.

"Yoongi that tickles!" I said and squirmed in his hold. He giggled and kept licking my neck, enjoying the sound of my giggles.

"I should let you breath." He chuckled with a wide smile and looked at me lovingly.

"Hug Jimin. I need to go and make breakfast." I said and with a lot of will power I got out of the bed. Yoongi frowned but hugged Jimin for comfort like a little kid. Jimin snored softly and hugged Yoongi back.

"Goodmorning, Master." Namjoon said as we both walked down the stairs, "I really liked the books you have given to me. I'm currently reading the one about sea creatures. It's a very interesting topic."

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled and he took my hand in his. I intertwined our fingers and smiled widely at him. He blushed heavily and looked down with a goofy smile.

"Let's make food, Master!" Jin said and pulled me into the kitchen. With the things Tae and I bought at Walmart, we made sandwiches with hams, eggs, cheese of many kinds, vegetables, meat, and some combinations.

We made cold tea, hot chocolate, coffee, salad, fruit salad, yogurt, warm milk, and I asked Kai to bring milkshakes when he comes over. Kai agreed and when Jin and I finished with the breakfast and put it on the table outside in the backyard, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi woke up and went downstairs.

They couldn't find us so they lazily walked to the backyard after the smell of the food. They found us sitting on the couch in the shade of the roof.

As soon as they got outside, Hoseok rubbed his eyes tiredly and picked me up from my seat. He sat in my seat and placed me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him so my back hit his chest.

"Hmmm..." He said with his eyes half closed, readjusting to the bright light of the sun.

"What is it, Hoseokie?" I smiled and enjoyed the warmth of the sun hitting my body. I almost forgot that I'm still in pajamas. But I shrugged it off since pajamas are the most comfortable type of cloths, and I'm at home. Beside, it's the best without a bra.

I got a text from Kai, saying he is right outside of my front door. I excused myself and walked towards the front door, which took me a minute, since my house is just that big.

"Kai!" I smiled and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back.

"Hi..." He said shyly.

"How is my future husband doing?" I asked him and giggled.

"Well now that I see my beautiful future wife, I'm doing sooooo good." He wrapped his arms around me and spinned me around in the air. We both laughed and he placed me down.

"Master, who is that?" I heard Jimin say and sneeze cutely. I turned around and started to pet his husky ears. Kai's eye widen in shock at the nickname and blushed heavily.

"I thought you said you were single." Kai said quietly, not wanting to shake Jimin from his enjoyment of my petting. Jimin closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip in pleasure. He was so caught up, his leg thumped the floor quickly. I giggled and turned to Kai.

"I am. And there's a good explanation for this, I swear." I smiled and stopped petting Jimin, who frowned and then stared at Kai.

"Who are you?" Jimin looked at him up and down with suspect.

"I... Brought you milkshakes." Kai hesitantly held up the bag with milkshakes. Jimin smiled widely with shock and turned to me.

"Is this the male you told us so much about?" He said and took the bag, taking a milkshake to himself. Kai and I both blushed.

"Y-Yes. Now let's get in. Jin and I made a big breakfast to all of us." I mumbled in embarrassment and pushed them both inside.

"Wow!" Jimin's eyes widen even more and he giggled in happiness as he straightened his hand out for Kai to take, "It's an honour to meet you! I'm Jimin!"

"I'm Kai." Kai took his hand, not tearing his eyes off of Jimin's husky ears.

"I will go now and give everybody their milkshakes! And don't worrie, Kai! We will scent you later!" Kai mumbled a small 'thank you' to Jimin,who happily turned around to run outside to the others with the bag of milkshakes. Kai's eyes wondered down and his face lost it's color once he saw Jimin's tail wagging violently in happiness.

___________________________________________

Whose going to cuddle Kai next?

So at first it was 'choose only one' but as I recently noticed (a few seconds ago) this fanfic reached 50k reads and I'm super happy about it😝
So instead, I will make it a special 50k, and do every each of them.

Choose the one you want first:

1) Jungkook- is shirtless and super hot. When Kai feels Jungkook's arms wrap around him, Jungkook notices the smell of the pheromones that are oozing out of Kai. Pheromones that Jungkook knows their meaning... Which is a need to mate.

2) Hoseok- wants to be alone with Kai, so he grabs Kai and flies to the roof. Let's just say that Kai is a little scared of hights. He copes with the hight of the roof by clutching onto Hoseok, who thinks that Kai wants to mate with him.

3) Jimin- as we saw earlier, Kai moves a lot when he is blushing. What happens when gets a boner since Kai is moving on his lap all the time?

4) Taehyung- his antennas are sensitive and under the effect of the medicine that was given to him two days ago. He still is a little aroused. Especially when Kai sits on his lap, with his behind pressing right on his special sensitive area. What will happen when Kai tries to pet his aroused antennas? Something the author knows you've been waiting for.

5) Jin- accidentally kisses Kai while showing him where the bathrooms are. It might become a makeout session. Not if Kai will be too shy... But we all know he will be.

I don't know what you'll choose, but whatever it is, should I make it a smut?

Okay, now this is a little update. I'm writing this after I already published the chapter.

I will write the whole thing in a special chapter of 60k because this is amazing that I got 60k reads already!

So yeah. It will take longer time than usual. Sorry. But it will be long as hell. So the hell is what I, the author, is supposed to go through.

I wanted to remind you that if you want to talk about something that bothers you I'm here for you💜