19- Will You Marry Me?

"Aw, Kai!" I hid my face playfully as he saw me blushing from the kitchen, "Stop making me feel so weird!!!!"

"Never felt love before?" He chuckled.

"Not really- WOAH this smells great!!!" I fall limp over the counter as the heavenly smell spread in the air. "If I'd ask you to marry me, would you make this amazing masterpiece for me everyday?"

"Only if you'd ask me to marry you." He laughed at my suggestion.

"Wait right here, I will be right back!" I said and ran out of the little café and into a jewelry shop.

"Give me two nice silver rings. Not to gentle, not to big, no diamond, I want it to be totally blank." I slam money on the counter. "And keep the change. I'm in a little hurry."

The cashier was startled by my outburst and ran to get two rings that matched my description.

"He is a lucky man... But aren't you too young?" He asked while taking the money and putting the rings in a bag.

"How do you know that it's not a girl I'm proposing to?" I teased.

"Because it's disgusting." The guy made a disgusted face as my eyes widen by his remark. I slapped him hard and his head turned to the side, along with a huge red mark on his cheek.

"Have a good day sir."I said, took the bag and walked out of the shop.

By the moment I had gotten outside, I bursted out running to the café.

"Wow, never knew you were a runner." Kai smiled, handing me a cold, delicious milkshake.

"I'm not you little- Phew! I hate running..." I sat next to the counter and layed on it ,almost knocking off the packed up meals.

"I got you a little something." I held up the bag with the rings in it.

"Oh my god." Kai gasped and covered his mouth in shock.

"Kai," I take out the rings and open one of the boxes in front of him. "Would you like to make a promise with me?"

"A promise?" He looked confused.

"Promise me that if we're both still single when we're thirty, we'll marry eachother." I hold up the ring at him.

"What about some kids?" He winked at me, making me blush.

"I don't think I'll be able to handle that well." I confessed.

"Well, we can always use protection." He smirks at my blush.

"Well do you or do you not!!!" I shove the box at his face and looked away, hoping my blush will calm down.

"I do." He says and takes the ring, "Though I wish it was sooner."

"Oh please, you're just saying it because-" I waved him with dismiss.

"Because it's true?" He cuts me off with another flirt. "Damn right."

"What happened to the shy Kai I met yesterday?" I teased him and took a bite of the sandwich.

"He's dead!!! Muhahahaha!!!!!" Kai tickled me and I almost fell of of my chair when he suddenly stopped.

"Hey... Why don't you have a ring?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" I said and took out the other box from the bag and threw the bag behind my back. It went right inside the trash can.

"How much cooler can you fricking get?" Kai shook his head and swiftly took the box from my hands. He jogged from behind the counter and to in front of me.

He went down on his knee and held up the little box. He opened it carefully and his eyes were shimmering.

"Do you promise-"

"I do." I cut him off, smiling like an idiot.

He stood up and slipped the ring over my finger. We were both smiling like two idiots just before we were startled by the noise of the glass door opens.

"Wow, Kai. Never thought you'd have a future wife without telling us sooner." A guy with wide eyes said.

"Taehyun, let's be honest, you would care more about my wifi than my wife." Kai smiled and went to hug the boy named Taehyun.