Trueborn - Part 3 of 3 (Jon Snow x Baratheon Reader)

Summary: (YN) is the only trueborn daughter of King Robert and Cersei. Growing up she spent a lot of time at Winterfell, falling for a particular curly dark-haired boy. When responsibilities and circumstance separate them they think its forever, but little did they know after a string of tragic events their lives would once again come together for a reason which they are still to understand.

Word count: 3626

Warnings: Descriptions of a violent scene/s, Angst, death of character/s, a little bit of fluff.

A/N: This was a request on my Tumblr blog  (fallatyourfeet). The original request was changed up quite a lot, which is why I haven't included it in the description. Sorry, it's taken so long to get this final piece out, I procrastinated for a long time, so I hope it doesn't show.

Please let me know what you think via message, comment or a simple vote, feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

With the help of the moonlight (YN) followed Jon's footprints through the snow, heading in the direction of the training yard

With the help of the moonlight (YN) followed Jon's footprints through the snow, heading in the direction of the training yard. And with every step came growing unease, each intake of breath growing more shallow and nervous, suddenly feeling the absence of her long sword which was currently leaning against the wall in the corner of her room. As she approached, she saw a small gathering of men... no wildling and no Jon... just brothers of the Nights Watch and Jon and Olly's footprints disappearing through the middle of the gathering. Moving forward, she felt the need to run, her ever-growing unease now rolling around her entire body... leaving her legs weak and her hands shaking.

Not one of them even heard her coming and when she pushed her way through they took a step back, their faces heavy with shock at seeing her. Yet, she saw none of them, her eyes wide with horror as they took in the treasonous sight before her. There stood Jon hunched over and in shock, his hand clutched over his stomach as blood poured out between his fingertips dripping to the snow at his feet. Ser Alliser hovered to his side his dagger covered in Jon's blood as a different brother grabbed Jon by his shoulder, plunging another dagger deep into his stomach. (YN) screamed... such a murderous sound that rang around the whole yard. Throwing herself forward she pushed the man to the ground with a force that would have normally surprised her, but all she noticed was the look in Jon's eyes as he whispered her name, begging for her to go.

Unable to speak, she grabbed his face and shook her head as she looked him in the eyes, before pushing his hands against his stomach and spinning around in front of him, as if trying to offer her body as some kind of protection. How she wished she had her long sword, knowing she could cut down half of these useless and dishonourable men before they even scratched her. But she had nothing... and as her terrified and enraged glare moved to Ser Alliser, she could feel Jon's desperate yet futile attempts to push her out the way... his blood loss leaving him growing weaker by the second.

Ser Alliser smirked as he took a step towards her and when she refused to drop her gaze, he grabbed her by the throat, "You're brave... I'll give you that... but you're too hot-headed. Nothing but a stupid Baratheon whore."