Carrying Tormund Giantsbane's baby would include (Headcanons)

Credit to the gif creator

Warnings: None

A/N: Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think.

- When you tell Tormund you're carrying his child, he grows a big cheesy grin that melts your heart. Picking you up in a great big bear hug, he spins you around in his arms and gently places you to your feet again before landing a heartfelt kiss on your lips.

- After both of you decide to wait a while before telling everyone your news, you walk into the hall to find Tormund announcing it to everyone.

- At first you're mad, but when you take one look at his proud and ecstatic face you can't help but laugh, shaking your head in amusement.

- You get so sick and he hates to see you suffer, so he goes and seeks advice from some of the older free folk women, finding that one of their remedies really helps you. He has it ready for you every single morning before you wake.

- From the very first day he found out he began talking to your belly, he gets down on his hands and knees, showering it with kisses, telling the baby he can't wait to meet him and how much his mother and father love him already.

- He constantly tells everyone how big and strong his son will be.

- Yes, he is adamant that it's a boy, but you know very well that if it's a baby girl, she'll have him wrapped around her tiny little fingers.

- When the baby responds to his voice, his heart fills with joy and his smile spreads from ear to ear, looking to you with eyes full of amazement, keeping his hands on your bare belly waiting impatiently for more movement.

- When nothing happens, he talks some more making the baby move again and the process starts all over. He could honestly waste away hours doing it.

- He absolutely adores your growing bump, finding it hilarious when your belly button begins to stick out. Every day he comes up behind you and reaches his hands around your middle, tenderly rubbing your tummy as he places his chin to the top of your head.

-He has always been fiercely protective of you, but now if someone even looks at you the wrong way they had better watch out.

- When it's almost time for the baby to arrive, Tormund becomes very impatient, almost bursting at the seams from excitement, constantly placing his lips to your belly, telling the little babe to hurry up.

- Refusing to go anywhere for any reason as the birth draws near. There was no way in the he was going to miss it.

-Secretly being a little worried after losing babies north of the wall, hoping that life for this little baby will be much easier on the southern side.

- Always telling you what a wonderful job you're doing nurturing and growing his baby, kissing and hugging you all... the... time...

- Lovingly rubbing your back when it's sore. And it's sore all the time.

- When the day finally arrives, he is surprisingly calm taking charge and giving you all the support you need. As a first time mother you have no idea what you're in for and while his soothing manner surprises you, it is exactly what you need.

- Constant praise as you soldier on through the birth, his pride in you written clearly in his eyes.

- Finding the sight of him holding your newborn baby girl snuggly in his strong and protective arms being the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.

- Watching as he carefully brings her over to you, laying her at your breast before covering her tiny robust body with a fur.

- Then running gentle fingertips across her silky hair before looking to you, his eyes filled with pride and awe in you both, his words bringing a smile to your lips, "She's kissed by fire."

Please feel free to send me a message or comment, I would love to know what you think.