Chapter 2: A Mission North

Percy immediately recognized the two and put a finger to his lips as he shadow traveled behind them. "Where are we?" the two people asked, confused.

"The real question is who are you!" thundered Zeus playing along with Percy's scheme.

"Uh, I'm Nico di Angelo," one said.

"I'm Bianca di Angelo, but you should already know that, my lord," the other said kneeling.

Nico followed her example. "Why have you summoned us?" Nico asked.

"I did not summon you, but I do know who did," Zeus said.

"Nico, Bianca, did you have any luck?" Zoe asked pretending she had just been crying.

"No, I'm sorry Zoe, but Percy could not be found," Bianca said.

At that Percy came out of the shadow and tackled his siblings. They both screamed like little girls. "Darn you, Percy. Why do you have to do that all the time?" Nico whined.

"It's funny. Besides, haven't you hit puberty yet?" Percy teased.

Nico blushed. "Percy, let them be," Zoe said.

"I've missed you so much. Nico kept muttering mythomagic powers and points over and over. He even made a mythomagic card for you," Bianca said.

"I thought you threw them away?" Percy inquired.

"I-I did, Bianca's lying," Nico said quickly.

"But Bianca never lies, Nicky. You should know that," Percy said.

"Stop calling me that!" Nico whined.

"No, little brother, I will always call you Nicky," Percy grinned. "Anyways, Zoe, you may start."

"Wait, what's going on?" Bianca asked.

After a quick explanation, Zoe began reading.

Chapter 2: A Mission North

(4 Years Later)

Percy raised his shield just in time to block the spear driven towards his chest. The blow glanced off the side of his shield causing his opponent to stumble a bit. Percy took advantage and stepped to his opponent's open right side as he flipped his grip on the spear and swung it through their legs. The blow swept the opponent's legs out from under them knocking them onto their back. Percy flipped the grip on his spear again and pointed it at their neck.

"Who is it?" Athena asked as she ran a list through her head of the possibilities.

"That's for me to know, and you find out," Percy said.

"Do you yield?" Percy asked.

The man chuckled, "I yield young one."

Percy pulled the spear away from his neck and offered the man his hand. The man took it with a smile on his face as Percy pulled him to his feet. The man looked down at Percy with a look of pride.

"It appears the student has surpassed the teacher at last." He said chuckling.

Percy shook his head, "My first win in four years is hardly surpassing my mentor. I will admit it does feel nice to finally win. You put too much power into that last strike otherwise this battle would be still going."

"Who is teaching you?" Ares asked hoping to get a better answer than what his sister got.

"I'm surprised that you don't know him. He's quite famous," Percy responded. "But you will learn shortly."