Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or Altered Destinies. The characters belong to Rick Riordan, and the book was written by Anaklusmos14. This story was on Fanfiction.net before, but I had some issues due to a few rules on the website. I was given permission from Anaklusmos14 to use his story to create a characters react story. On Fanfiction.net, I'm under the username of Flamesbird333

About four months after the Titan War, Zoe was searching for Percy in the deep woods. Clarisse, Katie, Will, Michael, Silena, Annabeth, the Stolls, Beckendorf, Jason, and Leo were helping as well. Suddenly there was a flash of light, and they vanished.

The demigods reappeared on Olympus, but not the one Annabeth had been working on rebuilding. "The sky is better!" Zeus yelled.

"For gods sake, Apollo, we are twins!" Artemis yelled.

"Excuse me, my lords and ladies," Zoe interrupted the petty arguments, "But why have you summoned us?"

"What do you mean, who are you?" Zeus asked.

"Hang on, there's a note," Annabeth said. "It says:

Dear Gods and Demigods,

Demigods have been sent to the year of 2000 to read the legends of the greatest hero or heroes of all time. Do not harm or kill any demigods. Some more will be sent during the reading. Enjoy reading.

The Fates and Chaos.

P.S. Send for Persephone and the Hunters."

"Alright, who are you?" Zeus asked again.

"I am Zoe Nightshade, daughter of Atlas."

"Clarisse la Rue, daughter of Ares"

"Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter."

"Will Solace, son of Apollo."

"Michael Yew, son of Apollo."

"Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite."

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena"

"Travis-"

"and Connor-"

"sons of-"

"Hermes."

"Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus."

"Jason Grace."

"Valdez. Leo Valdez."

Soon there was another flash Persephone, the Hunters, and four demigods joined. "Now, who are you four?" Zeus asked.

"Percy!" Zoe yelled with glee tackling her boyfriend.

"Zoe. I've missed you so much," Percy whispered.

"Don't you dare disappear ever again," Zoe hissed.

"It wasn't my fault I got kidnapped by your sister and my aunt," Percy protested.

"I still blame you because I don't really want to blame a goddess quite yet," Zoe smiled.

"Anyways, to answer your question, uncle. I'm Percy Jackson, son of Hades and Persephone."

"You're a god?" Zeus asked.

"No. My birth parents are Poseidon and Sally Jackson," Percy answered.

"Poseidon! You broke the oath!" Zeus thundered.

"With all due respect, uncle. You broke the oath twice, one of Greek and the other of Roman. If I were you, I wouldn't call the kettle black when you are too," Percy whispered.