Chapter 35

"Why are we at the cafe?" I asked Jimin in confusion, while trying to peek into the completely dark cafe.

"Don't peek" Jimin stopped me before I could lean my forehead to the glass window to see inside.

I looked at him in more confusion, "It's completely dark. I can't see anything".

The dark-themed cafe was completely dark in the inside. Even the table couldn't be seen. The street lamps that are not functioning there were not helping at all.

"Just follow me" Jimin said and held my hand in his.

He led me the way by pulling my hand close to his body. I stepped carefully to make sure I didn't tripped onto anything. Once we reached the door, he opened the door and let me enter first.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him, uncomfortable with the darkness.

"You'll see" He said.

"Jimin?" I called him.

No answer. I started to feel uneasy as I couldn't feel his presence behind me anymore. I waved around my hands to the air to try finding his body but literally just caught the air.

"Jimin, where are you?" I asked again, panicked.

Just then, the whole cafe suddenly light up making me shrieked in shock. As the brightness came into my view, I gasped at the whole scene.

Fairy lamps were hung up on the wall of the cafe, balloons are all up to the ceiling with the ribbon hanging down. Our photos are pasted at every inch of the cafe, displaying each of the beautiful moments we had together for this past 6 years.

Looking down on my feet, a rose petals path is there to lead me to the centre of the cafe. The centre of the roses path is made into a heart-shaped.

I gasped in amazement and shock before my eyes landed to a figure of him standing i front of the heart-shaped roses with a flower on his hand. He smiled softly at me before handing out his hand for me to take.

I smiled back at him before walking down the roses path to him. As soon as I reached him, I held his hand tightly.

"What is all of these for?" I asked him as he handed me the flower.

"For you, for us" He replied shortly.

I looked at him in confusion, making him chuckle. He grabbed my another hand and looked down at our hands. I stared at his face, waiting for the explanation he is going to give. He looked up into my eyes, eyes a little teary.

"A stupid me has done a lot of things that hurt you. I made you cry, I hurt you, I scolded you, I didn't believe you. All of that, I have done it to you. And I'm really sorry for that" He started, breathing heavily.

"Jimin" I said softly.

"A year to two years until six years now, you never gave up on me. You never turn your back on me. You always there for me, and I'm very thankful for that.

Thank you for accepting, for loving the imperfect me. I love you so much and you should always remember that. Whoever came in between us doesn't matter at all. Because for sure, now and forever, I will always love you. You and only you" He said and wiped away the tears that left his eyes.

I wiped away mine and smiled happily at him. I don't have any idea of what is all of these for, but I'm truly happy.

"These are all beautiful, thank you. I love it. And I love you too. I never stopped loving you because you are already a part of me, Jimin. A life without you is a life without a half of me. It won't be complete and it will be meaningless" I said to him.