Chapter 23

Jenny's POV

"Baby!" Someone shouted from the front.

"He's back" I mumbled while flattening the mask on my face before I ran out from my room to meet him.

"Kookie" I ran to him with my arms wide open.

He jumped in shock, "What the- Yah! You make me shock".

I laughed so hard that I clutched onto my tummy, "I'm sorry!".

"Aish" He groaned before pulling me into his embrace, hugging me tight.

I wrapped my arms around his waist but keep my face distanced from his shirt. I don't want his shirt to get wet from the mask I am wearing right now.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked him as we broke the hug.

"Where's my kiss?" He asked back, leaning his head down to me.

I smiled at him before pecking his lips. He then smiled back in satisfaction before standing up straight again.

"So.. where's Jimin?" I asked him again.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked back to our room, "He went strolling around the town for some fresh air. He got sad after he saw noona's shop is empty".

My mind snapped, "About that. I have something to tell you".

He turned to look at me, "What about?".

I grabbed both his arms and pushed him to sit on the bed before I close the door. Then, I turned back to him and stood in front of him as I told him about it.

"I met Lenny this morning at a cafe. She called me to meet her" I told him.

His face was shocked and his eyes widened, "You did? For what? Is noona okay? She's doing good?".

I nodded my head to him, "She's good. But she still is affected by the incident. She asked me to meet her before she goes back home tomorrow".

"H-Home?" He asked in a little shock.

"Yes, Kookie. She's going home. Back to Canada" I told him.

"N-No way" He mumbled.

His head fell down as his gaze stayed on the floor. I let out a sigh before pulling him into my embrace, hugging him tightly which caused him to sob on my tummy. He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted his face on my tummy as he cries on. I patted his head gently as he cried.

This will of course effect him. Jungkook loves Lenny so much as a sister and brother. Lenny treated him like her own brother and that is why Jungkook was closed to her. Lenny would take care of him and sometimes cooked for him.

Me and Jimin, we aren't jealous of them. We knew how closed they were. They never looked at each other more than a brother and sister. Their bond is cute.

Jungkook cried when he knew that Lenny wasn't home yesterday. He cried knowing how stupid Jimin was for hurting his noona. And now, he cried again because Lenny is going to leave him to Canada.

"Can't we stop her?" He asked me, sobbing in my arms.

"I tried, Kookie. But she said she needed time for herself. She said she will be gone for a couple of months but she will be back. She told us to not worry" I said, wiping away the tears that he has on his face.

"Why didn't she call me to meet?" He asked me, lips quivering as his eyes threatened to let out tears again.

I pulled his head up to look at my eyes by cupping his face, "If she calls you to meet up, you will make it obvious to Jimin. She doesn't want that".