Chapter 31

Jimin's POV

I woke up from the amount sunlight that hits my eyes. I groaned before turning around to cuddle with Lenny. I stretched out my hand to grab her but I can't feel her beside me. I opened my eyes and saw no one beside me.

I jolted up on the bed in fear and shock. I started to look around the room for her but she was not here. I ran to the bathroom and checked for her in there but can't find her there too.

"Don't tell me it's another fucking dream" I muttered before swinging the door open.

"Lenny!" I shouted for her.

My head turned to the living room and spotted her with Jenny and Jungkook. Lenny stood up and looked at me worriedly.

"What happened, oppa?" She asked, walking to me.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I burried my face on the crook of her neck and cried.

"I thought it was just another dream. Tell me this is real" I sobbed.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. She patted my back softly as she giggled.

"It's not a dream, oppa. I really am here" She told me, planting a kiss on my ear to calm me down.

"I'm scared. I dreamt of you so many time and it felt so real. I was scared if this one is a dream too because I can't find you beside me just now" I explained to her.

"You can't leave his side now" Jenny said to her, patting my shoulder.

"He cried so much at night because of this" Jungkook added as he stood beside Jenny, looking at us.

"I won't leave him ever again" She replied and broke the hug.

She cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips with a smile, "Don't cry, oppa. I'm here".

"Don't ever leave me again" I sobbed in her arms, couldn't handle the amount of fear I felt just now.

"Never" She said and hugged me tight.

We hugged for a couple of minutes, feeling each other's warmth after four months feeling cold and lonely. We broke the hug then and she stared into my miserable soul before giving out the sweetest smile she had.

She cupped my face and wiped away the tears using her thumbs. I cracked a smile at her soft touches on me. I love how soothing it feels when she caress me. I could fall back to sleep in any time because of this.

"Ehem" Jenny coughed, "Not wanting to disturb your lovey dovey moment, but, just to let you know that the ceremony is in two hours. You better prepare now".

Both of us turned to look at her and Jungkook before letting out an awkward laugh. For a moment, both of us forgot that they were in here too.

"Hehe sorry" I apologised before giggled nervously.

"It's okay. Just go and get ready" Jungkook said before he went into his bedroom with Jenny to get ready too.

Lenny turned to me with a smile before holding my hand. I looked at our intertwined hands before looking up at her with happy tears in my eyes. I just can't seem to believe that this was all not a fucking dream anymore. This is reality.

"Are you going to cry again?" She asked, pouting at me.

I shook my head and took a deep breath, "No, I'm not".

"But you're eyes are filled with tears again" She said, cupping my face with her soft tiny hands.

"I'm just.." I let out a sigh, "I'm too happy. I can't believe that this is all not a dream anymore. I can't believe that you're really here with me, holding my hand, hug me, kiss me, cuddle me".