Chapter 1

I groaned lightly, turning off the alarm from my phone at the bed side table. I stretched out my body and let out a yawn before I sit up on the bed tiredly.

*DING*

My head turned toward my phone as it notified me that I just received a message.

From: Jiminie ♥️

Rise and shine, beautiful ☀️😘

I smiled over my phone at how sweet he is eventhough it has been 5 years we are together. He never missed to text me a single morning text and even a night text.

To: Jiminie ♥️

I'm up! Good morning, oppa 😘

A minute later, my phone vibrates again. I slided my phone open to read the text from him.

From: Jiminie ♥️

I'll be there in 30 minutes 😉

I closed my phone before forcing myself up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to have a warm shower. After doing my morning routine and washed myself, I walked out with a towel around my body and headed to my closet to search for a nice clothes to wear to my shop today.

I picked out an outfit and nodded my head in approval of my choice of clothing today.

I looked at my own reflection at the standing mirror and smile in satisfaction. Move on, I tied up my hair into a bun, letting loose a few hair strands at the side.

I walked out from my room and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Good morning, Jenny" I greeted her as she was eating a bread spreaded with strawberry jams.

"Morning!" She beamed, gesturing me to sit and eat with her.

I took a piece of bread and spreaded the strawberry jams on it. Then, I eat it while Jenny poured me a tea. She always know that I don't drink coffee. Plus, I don't want my breath to smell like coffee.

Finishing the last bite, my phone rang as I received a call from Jimin. I slided the button and put the phone on my ear.

Me: Jiminie~
Jimin: Jagiya, you're done?
Me: I just eat my breakfast. Not done yet.
Jimin: Want me to come up?
Me: Yea, just come up.
Jimin: Alright.

With that, I hung up the phone and gulped down the already warm coffee before washing it at the sink. Soon, the door bell rang.

"It's Jimin. Tell him to wait here" I told Jenny before running back to my room to prepare myself.

As I entered my room, I sat on my make-up table and did a little make-up on my face that looks kinda natural. I don't go with heavy make-up. Done with make-up, I grabbed my perfume and sprayed it on my body.