Chapter 20

"Drink up" Eonni said as she handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

With my shaking hands, I took it from her and blew on it. I drank little by little to avoid my mouth from getting burnt.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked me as she sat across from me.

"I don't know" I replied to her, voice cracking from crying too much.

The door was knocked from the outside. Eonni stood up and walked to the door, opening it to be greeted by Namjoon oppa who was smiling widely with his dimples.

"Hey, baby" He greeted her, pecking her lips afterward.

"Come in" She said before opening the door wide for him to enter.

He removed himself from the shoes he wear and stepped into the house. He saw me sitting on the sofa, hugging my knees as I sobbed quietly. He took a sit opposite from me which is beside eonni's seat.

"So what happened with you and Jimin?" He asked me, concerned with my vulnerable state right now.

"To be cut short, he trusted other girl than his own girlfriend" I explained briefly, tears started to pool again as the scene just now was playback in my mind.

"I swear to you, Jimin is really a fool sometimes" He said to me, "Because he got no jams, you know".

Eonni who was sitting beside him slapped his shoulder hard, "It's not time to joke".

"Okay, I'm sorry" He apologised, "But that's true!".

I smiled weakly as a small laughter escaped from my chapped lips. Namjoon oppa smiled at me, "At least I made her laugh".

I took a sip on the hot chocolate, gulping it down to freshen up my dry throat. I have been crying for almost two hours straight as I told everything to eonni. She has been comforting me, leaving behind all the works she has just to be with me. That's why I love her so much! She's my sister.

"Please don't tell a soul that I'm here. Not Jimin, Jungkook nor Jenny" I told them.

"Shouldn't at least you tell Jenny?" Eonni asked but I shook my head.

"For now, I don't want anyone to know I'm here. I'll call her when it's the right time" I said and they both nodded their heads, respecting my decision.

"Go up and rest. You have been crying for so long" Eonni said, "Don't worry. I always ask the maid to clean your room".

I nodded my head before putting down the half-filled cup on the coffee table. I stood up and dragged my tired body up to the highest level that was mine.

"What should we do with her?" I heard eonni talked to Namjoon oppa while I was climbing up the stairs.

"I don't know. She looks totally devastated" He replied back before sighing.

I walked through the spacious area on the 3rd floor. The chilling area, my bedroom and my dancing room. It has been so long since I last stepped my feet here. I missed everything here.

A memories of the past suddenly flooded back on my mind. The memory where all of them came here for sleep over. The memory when all of us watched horror movie together but ended up falling asleep.

I smiled before walking to my bedroom. I twisted the door knob opened, revealing my bedroom. I entered the room and closed the door afterward. I headed to my bed and tiredly slumped my body onto the soft matress.

Everything in this room hasn't change at all. Not a little thing was changed. Which pains me even more.

I had a lot of memories with Jimin inside this room. Everything in this room reminds me of him. The table, where I used to study with Jimin together for examination. The bathroom, where we always brushed our teeth and washed our face together. The closet, where Jimin once hide in it as he ran away from me.