Chapter 10

I slumped the door close and entered my room in anger. I locked the door afterward and threw my handbag on the bed harshly. I jumped on my bed and cried out.

"Lenny? Lenny?" Someone called me as she knocked on the door.

"Yah, open the door! What happen?" She said, knocking the door louder.

"Go away. Leave me alone, please" I replied weakly as tears streaming down harder.

"Son Lenny! Open the door" She demanded but I just keep my mouth shut.

I sobbed harder as I hugged my knees, curling into a ball on bed. I'm mad and hurt in the same time. My body is shaking as I keep the anger in me. The tears keep on streaming down like a rain.

After awhile, I heard a sigh and footsteps away from my door. I don't want to meet anyone right now. I want to be alone.

Jenny's POV

I took out my phone and dialled Jimin's number to ask him what is going on with Lenny. I knocked on the door but she told me to go away. I heard her sobs, she must be crying so hard right now. I need to know what actually happen to her.

"The number you have dialled ca-"

"The fuck?!" I yelled as Jimin didn't pick up the phone call.

I dialled again and tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for him to answer the call. I let out a frustrated curse as the call once again didn't picked up by him.

I dialled again but this time I dialled Jungkook's number. After a few ringing, he pick up the call.

Jungkook: Yes, baby. What do you want?
Me: Kookie, is Jimin with you?
Jungkook: No. He's out for a date with Lenny noona. Why?
Me: Date with Lenny?
Jungkook: Yes, baby. Why?
Me: I need explanation from him on why Lenny came back home crying and locked herself in the room.
Jungkook: Wait what?!
Me: You hear me, Kookie. I called Jimin but he didn't pick up the call.
Jungkook: I'll try to call him.
Me: Oh please do. I might die in anger right now.
Jungkook: I will. Just stay there with Lenny noona.
Me: Okay.

I hung up the phone call and settled down on the sofa. I tapped my foot impatiently as my mind still wondering of what had happened to her. I couldn't wait any longer so I send a message to Jimin.

To: Jimin

Park Jimin, pick up the call ffs!

After a few minutes and almost an hour waiting, he still didn't pick up the call or even reply the message. I let out an anger sigh and ruffled my hair in frustration.

Lenny did not went out from her room yet. But there is no more crying sounds too. I bet she fell asleep already from so much crying.

"Park Jimin, you better explain what happen or I'll rip off your ass" I muttered in anger.

I will never chill if it happens to Lenny crying because of something. She is my bestfriend that I cherish the most and I don't like seeing her cry. Mostly when she was crying so hard like this.

~~~

Jimin's POV

"Thank you, Jimin oppa. I enjoyed the movie!" Yura thanked me after I dropped her off at her house.

"It's a no problem" I replied shortly with a small smile.

She waved at me but I just nodded before drove off back home. My mind was somewhere else since the movie started. I kept on thinking about Lenny. I felt bad. I should go after her and not staying for the movie. Why am I so dumb?