Prologue

Flashback

*Marimba ringtone*

"Who's calling me this early?" She muttered in irritation as she fluttered her eyes open to accept the call from she don't know who. She slided the button and pressed the phone on her ear.

Lenny: Yeoboseyo?
Jimin: Jagiyaaa~
Lenny: Jimin? Why are you calling me this early?
Jimin: Oppa. Not Jimin. And what? Early? Are you kidding me?
Lenny: Yes, oppa. It's still early.
Jimin: It's 12 already, my princess. You're still in bed?
Lenny: Nae...
Jimin: Wake up, beautiful. I'm taking you out for a date.
Lenny: DATE?! When?
Jimin: Right now. So go and pre-

She hung up the phone and jumped off her bed in hurry as she quickly grabbed her towel before storming off to the bathroom. She removed her pajamas in a blink of an eye and tied her hair into a messy bun.

She splashed her face with a cold water from the tap to fully wake her up. Then, she grabbed her facial cleanser and started to cleanse her face. After that, she grabbed her toothbrush and pinched a little toothpaste on it before rinsing her mouth to brush her teeth.

"Brush brush brush.. Let the morning breath brushed away" She sang while she brush her teeth, spitting the content everywhere.

If only Jimin witness this, would he looked for others?

She rinsed her mouth and looked at the reflection of her teeth at the mirror satisfied. But then, her face scrunched as she suddenly felt another urge.

"I wanna pee" She said, run a little to the toilet before settling herself down on the toilet bowl to release what needed to be released.

Done with that, she quickly jumped into the shower to take a long warm shower. As she let the water run along her soft skin, she hummed a melodious song that stuck inside her head.

"Lenny-ah, Jimin's here. I'll let him wait in your room" Jenny said to her but she didn't hear it because she was so into her humming.

Jimin came inside her room, closing the door afterwards and sat on her bed. He smiles as he enjoys the beautiful hums came from her girlfriend who was enjoying her time in the bathroom, completely has no idea he was in her room.

"She will surely scream when she saw me here" He laughed, thinking of her reaction when she sees him.

Eventhough he knows that she would totally scolded him for coming into her room, but the urge to see her shocked face occupied his whole system. He chose to stay.

After a few minutes, the shower ran off signalling him that she was done showering. He heard a few sounds of towel in the bathroom so he prepared himself on the bed as he knew she will be out in no time.

Soon, the door creaked opened revealing his sexy girlfriend in only towel wrapped around her body, "Annyeong!".

Her head quickly turned toward him before her eyes shot opened.

"AHHHH!" She screamed, trying to shield herself from him as she almost release her grip on the towel.

"What are you doing in here?!" She asked, half-shouting, as he looked at the male.