Chapter 34

Sorry for the late update, lovelies. College occupied most of my time, I just couldn't find time to make an update. But it's my a week break now since it is Eid.

So, Happy Eid to all my muslim readers!

•••

"Jenny!" I shouted her name, calling for her in a little panic.

I heard running footsteps from the outside, coming to my room. I looked at the door that is then flung open in harsh.

"What happen?" She asked in panic.

I looked at her in wide eyes, "You should help me dress up. I'm in trouble right now to choose the dress".

She looked at me and facepalmed, "I thought you fell or something you little shi- No. No cursing, Jenny".

She then put up a smile to me, "I'll help you dress up for tonight".

I nodded my head before turning back to the dresses I hung to choose. Jenny came to my side and looked at the dress too.

"Is this what you want to wear for tonight? This is so old" She said as she held the dresses in a little disgust.

"Old?! I bought this last year and the others are the one I have been keeping for years" I stated.

"Yea, I know. This one you have wear during the school prom. This one you have wear during you dinner date on which year I don't remember, and so on. All of these you have wear with Jimin. I'm not letting you wear any of these again with him" She said, shaking her head in disapproval.

I looked at her in disbelief, "Then, what should I wear if not any of these?".

She eyed me before smiling, "Actually..".

She left her words hanging and ran away to her room to take something. I looked at her figure running to her room in confusion.

Just then, she came back with a dress and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"A dress.. obviously" She answered, making me rolled my eyes.

"I know this is a dress but for what? Why do you give this to me?" I asked her again.

"I bought this for you. So, wear this instead of those" She said while pointing to my other dresses.

I took a look at the dress, "Why did you bought this to me?".

"I bought this for you for this moment. A moment when you will go out having a beautiful night with Jimin. Like tonight" She said, giving me the warmest smile she has.

"It just a dinner date. You didn't gave me this during the past dinner date" I said, laughing a little.

"Just take it and stop asking too much" She said and rolled her eyes to me.

"Okay okay. Thank you" I thanked her.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I started to undress and wear the beautiful dress that Jenny gave me. I looked at myself from the bathroom mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

 I looked at myself from the bathroom mirror and smiled in satisfaction