Chapter 2

"Oh no, shit is going to happen!" I screamed in English, gripping the pillow tight in my hand as I focus on the drama.

"Why? What's going to happen?" Jenny asked me from the kitchen, slightly producing too much noises as she doesn't want to miss any scene.

"He's going to tell her that it was all only a fucking bet!" I told her, getting angry at the male actor.

"Seriously?!" Jenny asked in disbelief, "Why is he lying to himself? Look at his eyes. It clearly shows that he loves her so much".

"I know. He is so stupid!" I said, started to get teary at it, "This is so sad".

Me and Jenny are in the living room, watching the recent KDrama entitled "The Great Seducer". It is almost 10pm now and the drama is almost over.

"Shit! It stops on the best part" I yelled in frustration as it ended and now we had to wait for the next episode next week.

"I hate waiting" Jenny whined beside me, totally agree with me.

Just then, my phone ring signalling me that someone is calling me. I looked at the caller id and it was Jimin. I quickly slided my thumb to answer the call.

Me: Yeobose-
Jimin: YAH!

I inched the phone further from my ear from the sudden shout came from him.

Me: Why did you screamed at me?!
Jimin: I texted you so many time and you didn't even reply me. Don't you know how worried I am? I thought something is happening to you.
Me: I was watching drama, okay? I didn't heard the notifications. You don't have to shout at me.

I was getting emotional at the fact that he has just shouted at me for not answering his texts. He can just asks me nicely.

Jimin: Arasso arasso. I'm sorry, okay?
Me: ...
Jimin: Jagiya? Are you mad at me?
Me: ...
Jimin: I'm sorry, baby. I was just worried if something happen to you since you didn't answer my texts from 9pm.
Me: ...
Jimin: I almost there.

With that, he hung the phone call and I tossed my phone to my side. I sat on the sofa with my arms crossed. I am still mad.

Just then, the door bell ring signalling that someone has come. I pretty sure it was Jimin since he told me that he is almost here. But this is way faster.

I stood up to open the door for him. As soon as I open the door, he pulled me into a tight warm embrace and caressed my hair softly.

"I'm sorry, jagiya. Are you still mad at me?" He spoke softly on my ears as he held me securely in his arms.

Feeling to comfortable in his arms, I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled my face into his chest. I took in the scent of him that calmed my soul.

"Not anymore since you're here" I replied, making him giggle at my answer.

I looked up to him and puckered my lips to ask him for a kiss. He smiled before leaning in to peck my lip gently. I smiled before snuggling back into his chest.

"How I wish Jungkook is here" Jenny said and pouted, making both of us laugh.

"I'm here" Someone said, revealing himself as he has been hiding himself at the outside.

"Kookie!" Jenny beamed as she ran to him in full speed before crashing herself into his arms.

"I miss you" She mumbled on his chest and the younger boy hugged her tighter before planting his face on the crook of her neck.

Jimin walked away from them, with me still in his arms as I refused to broke the hug. He settled us down on the sofa but I still had my arms around him. He didn't mind because this is how I usually am when I am with him. Clingy.