Chapter 7

The sun shine through the window, lighting up my dark room. My eyes squinted at the sudden amount of light hitting my face. I turned to the other side before blinking my eyes open. I glanced at the clock and it was 7.30 am. I woke up a little late today. I usually wake up at 7am.

I forced myself up and walked out from my room to the kitchen for a drink. I grabbed a cup and poured a water into it before gulping down the water. I washed the cup before walked back to my room. I closed my door before grabbing my towel and headed to the bathroom.

I removed all my clothes, leaving myself naked before dumping the clothes into the laundry basket. I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me before hanging the towel on the wall. I stepped into the shower and took a nice warm shower. Done showering, I wiped my wet body with a towel and wrapped it around my body. I stood in front of the sink and proceeded to brush my teeth and cleanse my face.

I wiped my face before walked out from the bathroom, heading to my closet. I took a look into the closet, trying to figure out how should I dress up today to work.

 I took a look into the closet, trying to figure out how should I dress up today to work

I wear the clothes that I have chosen and stared on my own reflection on the mirror. Satisfied with my look, I proceeded with combing my hair and curling it in the end. I don't feel like putting my hair into a ponytail nor a bun today. I'll just let it loose.

I walked out from the room and headed to the kitchen again. Since I'm a little late today than usual, I'll just eat bread for breakfast. I took a piece of bread and took a jar of strawberry jams, spreading the jams on the bread. I folded the bread into half and quickly took a bite.

Suddenly, my phone notified me with a message. I took my phone and unlocked it to read the message.

From: Jiminie ♥️

Good morning, jagiya 😘☀️ I'm here already. Are you done?

I quickly typed back as I chewed on the bread a little faster.

To: Jiminie ♥️

Good morning, oppa 😘 I'm eating breakfast right now. You want to come up?

After a few second, I received a reply.

From: Jiminie ♥️

It's okay. I'll wait for you in the car. Take time to get ready, I don't mind 😉

I typed back a reply to him as I finished the last bit of the bread.

To: Jiminie ♥️

Okay. I'll get ready now.

With that, I quickly gulped down the water and washed the cup. I ran to my room and rushed  little while doing my make-up. I did my usual make-up look and sprayed my favourite perfume on my wrist, spreading it on my neck and body. I wear my shade and grabbed my handbag, stuffing my things in it before heading to the front door.