Chapter 16

"Jagiya, are you done?" Jimin asked as he peak into the room.

"Almost" I replied.

I combed my hair a little using my fingers before smile in satisfaction at my reflection

I combed my hair a little using my fingers before smile in satisfaction at my reflection. I stood up and grabbed my bag before stuffing my purse, phone and keys in it.

"How do I look?" I asked Jimin, twirling around as I smile.

He smiled before walking toward me. He grabbed both my cheeks and pecked my lips.

"Beautiful as always" He said and I laughed.

I linked my arm with his and quickly walked out with him. I switched off the light and closed the door afterward. We headed to the door and wear our shoes before we exited the apartment.

"Thank god you're done already! I thought you would take a day" Jenny said, rolling her eyes to me.

"Sorry" I apologised as I blow a kiss to her.

"Okay let's go" Jungkook said and we headed down to Jimin's car.

All of us entered his car and he started the car before drove off to my shop. They were having conversation but I just stared at the outside view because it looks so beautiful.

The sun shines so bright today. The sunlight pierced through the tall building, making the building somehow shining. I put my chin on my palm as I stared outside with s smile. The birds fly around in the sky. Everything are just so beautiful to be seen.

"Jagiya?" Jimin called.

I quickly turned around to look at him, "Yes?".

"What are you looking at?" He asked, looking at me and then back to the road.

"I just look at the sky. It's beautiful" I told him as I smile looking outside.

Jimin smiled, "Aigoo~ How can I not love you?".

"What?" I asked, looking at him in confusion.

"Everything about you are so lovely. My heart can't handle it" Jimin exclaimed, clutching onto his heart dramatically.

"Aish" I hit his chest as I giggled.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at my shop. I unbuckled the seatbelt and Jimin got out from the car to come to my side. He opened the door for me and gave me his hand for me to take.

I smiled before taking his hand as he slightly pulled me up. I tidied my clothes before looking at him.

"Be careful while working, okay? I don't want you to hurt anywhere" Jimin said and I nodded my head.

"I will. Don't worry" I replied.

"I don't know if I can make it for lunch. So, make sure you go eat even if I didn't come" He said.