Chapter 18

"Oppa, wake up" I shook Jimin's body to wake him up from sleep.

I sat beside him as I stared down on his peaceful sleeping face while drying up my hair with a clean towel. Convincing that my hair has dried enough, I hung the towel behind the door and comb my hair. I don't feel like drying with a hair dryer today.

"Oppa, wake up. You have work today" I shook him up again gently.

His body started to fidget and finally he opened his eyes. He stretched his body, hands on the air before he looked at me. Ruffling his messy bed hair, he forced his body up to sit on the bed tiredly.

"Good morning, baby" He greeted me with his husky morning voice as he smiled.

"Good morning, oppa" I greeted him back with a smile before leaning in to leave a gentle peck on his dry lips.

He smiled so cutely that I can't help but pinched both of his soft cheeks, "Did you sleep well, oppa?".

He nodded his head like a little child, causing me to giggle out. He is so cute!

"Get up now, big baby. You have to go shower, eat breakfast and go to work" I said, standing in front of him with both my hands on my hips.

"Get me up" He said, stretching out his hand for me to take and pull him up.

I rolled my eyes on him playfully before grabbing both his hands, holding it tightly. I positioned myself, right foot in the front and left foot at back, getting ready to pull him up with all the strength I have.

In the count of three, I pulled him up with all my might and even almost fell off but he still doesn't move even an inch from his place. I took in a deep breath and pulled him again. But still not succeed.

I let out a sigh. For a small girl like me, I can't even pull him up. He is indeed small but he weights like an elephant. Trust me.

"Oppa, get up!" I whined, hands both on my hips as I got tired after trying to pull him up from bed.

"Pull me" He said, wiggling his hands for me to take.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes, "You do know I can't put much load on my right food, right?".

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry" He cursed, maybe he has just realised it now, "Sit down".

He picked me up in bridal style and put me down on the bed gently, making sure he keeps my right food safe from any harm that may get it worsen. I laughed as I saw how scared and worried he is while he gently tuck my feet in the mattress.

"Stay here while I take my shower" He said and I nodded my head to him.

He grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom. He locked the door right after he closed it and I let out a sigh, leaning against the bed frame. I looked out at the bright sky from the window and smiled at how beautiful the sky is today.

While staring at the sky, suddenly a beautiful melodious hums came from the bathroom. Jimin was totally absorbed under the shower that he hummed along a beautiful song. I smiled at how melodic it sounded and practically closed my eyes, enjoying the tunes.

Soon, the melodious humming from him turned into a beautiful voice of his as he started to sing in the shower.

neon nae pureun gompangi
nal guwonhae jun
naye cheonsa naye sesang

nan ne samsaek goyangi
neol mannareo on
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
ujuga cheoeum saenggyeonasseul ttaebuteo
modeun geon jeonghaejin geoyeosseo
Just let me love you