Chapter 6

"Are you done, jagiya?" Jimin asked as he entered my shop.

"Oh, yes. Let's go" I said while I hung my apron on the wall.

I grabbed my bag and stuffed my phone in it. I wear my bag over my body and walked out from behind the counter. I took a last glance around to make sure the shop is in a good condition before I walked out. I locked the door and stuffed the keys in my bag. I walked to his car and he opened the door for me. Then, he entered the car as well and started the engine before drove me back home.

"How's your work today?" He asked me, eyes focused on the road ahead.

"Good. Not that tiring since there aren't much customers today" I said, looking at him.

"How about you?" I asked him back.

"A little tiring. We got more customers today" He told me.

"That's good" I said, smiling at him.

Both of us talked during the whole ride to prevent boredom to take over us. I looked out of the window and just stared outside. The trees and buildings could be seen and the sky has painted with a little orange and pink, making the sky looks completely breath-taking. I took out my phone and captured the view so that I could always look at the beauty of it.

I turned to look at Jimin and completely stunned with what I see. He looks so handsome with the orange-painted sky as his background. I turned my phone camera toward his direction and captured his picture. Jimin turned to me as soon as he heard the clicking sound from my phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking at me before looking back at the road.

"I took a picture of you. It is so beautiful!" I replied while looking at the picture of him with a smile.

He laughed, "Of course it's beautiful. I'm in it".

I rolled my eyes, "I hate to admit it but yea, you're right".

I laughed along with him. I turned my attention toward the picture and smile. Thinking that the picture was so beautiful, I quickly change my wallpaper into it.

"Beautiful!" I mumbled, still smiling as I stared at my phone.

"What is it?" He asked me and I showed him my phone.

"How I wish I have a picture of you like that, I would totally make it as my wallpaper" He said, pouting a little at me.

"You can use my other picture, you know" I said.

"It's not the same" He replied back.

"What? Am I not beautiful in other pictures?" I questioned him, raising my eyebrow as I look at him.

"You're always beautiful. It just that you look more beautiful in a background like mine" He said, pinching my chin gently as he smile.

"Yea yea" I shrugged and looked away from him.

"Are you mad?" He asked, giggling a little.

I ignored him and just stare at the outside view. He laughed as he noticed me ignoring him.

"You're so cute when you're mad. It makes me want to kiss you and squish you so bad" He said, making my lip curves upward.

I shut my eyes tightly, trying to prevent myself from smiling. He seemed to notice smiling as he laughed so loudly.

"I saw you smiling, jagiya" He said, pinching my cheek.

"It's hurt!" I whined, pushing his hand away as I pout.

Because I Love You (BTS Jimin) || BOOK 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara