Chapter 17

"Thank you so much, doctor" Jimin and I thanked the doctor, bowing to him a little before we closed the door.

"Let's go" Jimin said as he helped me to walk back to the car with the crutch.

It took us long enough to finally get back to the car but Jimin didn't even utter a single word to me. I glanced at him but he has that straight face that makes me scared to talk to him. Angry Jimin is a scary Jimin.

I keep my mouth shut as I'm afraid to talk to him. Arrived at the car, he opened the door for me and let me enter the car carefully. Then, he closed the door and walked to the other side, entering the car afterwards. He turned on the engine and pulled off from the parking before drove us back home.

He wasn't speaking during the whole ride. Again, not a single word came out from his mouth. I glanced at him and he still has that tight face. I took a deep breath and decided to talk to him as the silence slowly killing me in the inside.

"Oppa" I called him, looking at him.

He doesn't reply to me. With his tight face, he focused on the road. His full attention was on the road ahead of him.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him but still the same.

I let out a sigh as I pouted sadly. I made him mad. I tried to hold his hand that were both placed on the steering wheel. But when I did, he turned the steering wheel away so I can't grab it. I leaned on the seat as I stared at the night view outside.

I totally get it if he mad at me because I didn't inform him earlier about this. But, he shouldn't be mad at me. If only I told him that Yura was the cause for my ankle sprained, he would totally regret for being mad at me.

Speaking of that, should I actually tell him about it?

It's not like I don't want to tell him at all. The problem is, I'm afraid if Jimin would accuse me lying again about Yura. Jungkook told me that Jimin doesn't understand why I hate Yura. So, he totally won't believe me if I told him about it. More worse, he would accuse me trying to put the blame on Yura because he knew how much I hate that two-faced bitch.

That's why I chose to not tell him about the truth. I don't want us to be distant because of it. We were just getting better from what happened before. I don't want all of this ruined because of it.

My thought snapped off at the sound of the door closed. I turned and saw Jimin already exited the car. I looked around and just realised that we have finally arrived home. I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to open the door but Jimin opened it before me.

He offered his hand for me to take which I gladly take it. He pulled me up, supporting me as I can't really put all of my weight on my feet. He took the crutch and gave it to me.

As I fully stood up, he closed the door and helped me to head back to the apartment. He walked up the stairs one by one, waiting for me to succeed went up the stairs. As I was hoping to the next stair, my body stumbled backwards and I screamed as I thought I would fell.

Thankfully, Jimin caught me right on time before I completely lost balance and fall. He let out a sigh before taking away my crutch and carried me in bridal style while holding the crutch. He went up in a fast pace and in a minute, we finally arrived at the front door.

He pinched the code and opened the door afterward. He closed the door behind him and let me down at the front. He removed his shoes and help me removed mine.

"Omo! What happened to you?" Jenny asked in shock as she rushed to me, helping me to walk.

"Jimin, wha-"