Chapter 1

LèRue Morgan sat in her chair looking down at the huge dancing sweating crowd below her. People drinking and conversing, they danced the night away, and they all were having a good time. She may have become a famous singer and songwriter but she wanted to own something people would enjoy so she opened up a club. She called it "The Black Sheep." Where people can be free and different. Nobody knows she owns the club, it was the biggest club in the U.S. Rue love this club and how she made it.

Rue is now 25 and still looks the same way she did in high school. But her eyes popped out more. Her hair always big with curls and she always had an edgy look on her. She wore a black dress that hugged her curves, long black hair that was curly and down her back, black flats to keep her steady, and not a lick of make up on her skin. Her natural beauty stunned everyone and that's what everyone fell in love with her but also feared her because she had mean left hook.

Rue loved the life she was living and couldn't have it any other way.She leaned in to look at the crowd more clearly. Till she frown, she couldn't believe her eyes. Her security guards noticed.

"Is there something wrong Ms.True?" She told all her employes to call her Mrs.True.

"Tell me why I see two 17 year old kids in my club."Rue leaned back and took a sip of her drink.

"I'm so sorry Ms.True,"Her security guard Hank a sweat coming down his face."We will handle it."

"You better."Rue said. When she looked closer at the kids she recognized both of them Jessie Rizzo and Trevor Martin. What would she be doing in Atlanta? When her home is in Mississippi. "Oh, and Hank bring them to me."

"What ma'am? Why do you want to see them?"

"Are you questioning me?"Rue said raising an eye brow.

"No! No ma'am! We will get them to you."

"Thank you Hank." Rue leaned back enjoying the comfort of her chair. She wanted to know why was her sweet innocent Jessie that she took under her wing was in the club late at night when she was only 17. She know she should have said bye when she left after the Rizzo Ball but she vamped leaving everyone in mystery. Well except her Uncle Bennett Caldwell and her mother figure Mrs.Irving they knew but no one else did.

After Rue finished collage she called numbers and went to additions, studio work, her work got out quickly to record company's. She put videos on YouTube hitting over 17 million subscribers. Rue never stop working she was up all night in the studio, took short breaks and kept moving to where she is now.

"Here they are ma'am the too kids that you spotted out perfectly."Hank sat them down in the chairs. Jessie looked like she was about to cry and Trevor didn't know what to do at all.

When Rue turned around they looked down quickly not wanting to get in trouble. Rue pulled the one half of the yin-yang necklace. And saw that Jessie still had on hers. She took hers and placed it where the missing piece was.

"I see you never took it off Huh Jessie?" Rue said. Jessie lifted her head slowly. And had tears of joy coming out of her eyes when she saw Rue.

"Oh my gosh I have missed you so much!" Jessie hugged her. She hadn't saw her since she was 10. Rue hugged her tightly and pulled back to see her. She had gain weight but it looked good on Jessie.

"I missed you too. Trevor are you not going to speak." Trevor was scared too look at her.

"Rue, I missed you so much." Trevor hugged her and didn't want to let go.

"Now, we can catch up later."Rue turned back serious. "Why are too teenagers that I care about deeply in my club when they know they are underage?"

"It was my idea. Vince wasn't letting us have any fun! He has just been keeping his eyes on us the whole time. It was like something effected him in the past." Rue could remember that night perfectly it must have cause them to be this way toward them.

"He just loves you two very much. What are you doing in Atlanta anyway?" Rue asked her.

"My parent wanted me to live with him and come to school here. Plus they had business to take care of or something like that." Jessie told her. Rue brought her into another hug. "Trevor moved with his family here that is why he is here."

"Phone," Rue set her hand out Jessie gave Rue her phone. She went in her contacts and found Vince and was hesitant at first but she called him. "Hey Rizzo, I have Jessie and Trevor I caught them in my club Black Sheep. Swing by and pick them up will Ya?"

"Who is this,"Vince had been looking all over the city for those to. He was about to go and break this whole city down. "I want to know woman."

"The owner of this damn club."Rue said back in a smart tone. "Since we want to catch attitudes and shit."

"You have know idea who I am or who my family is lady."

"And Frankly my dear I don't give a damn." Rue said with no fear. Vince had a flash back of when him and Rue were in the hallway I'm high school it was the first time they ever exchange words.

"I can't want to she your face how dare you talk to me that way." Vince got even more angry than he already is. The love of his life left in mid air and the he soon finds her on T.V he has been trying to contact her for years but always end up getting the wrong number. And now this lady was talking to him as if it was her. He turned on the radio and Rue's song came on the radio.

"And Now Rue's number one song 'Fight For Tomorrow' you know this young lady just has a genuine heart and her songs actually make since? Don't miss her on the on our radio show tomorrow." Vince couldn't believe his ears she would be in town. That would be his chance to go see her. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the lady speak again.

"See you when you get here Rizzo." Rue hung up the phone and handed it back to Jessie. "Now y'all want to see something cool." They nodded their head yes. "The perks of owning a club is to party until the club closes. And the only one to determine that the club closes is..."

"The Owner." Trevor pointed out.

"Your right Trevor." Rue went over to her control center. She turned the lights on and watched as everyone rubbed their eyes. She got on the mic. "Everyone Get Out! Club is closed you ain't got to go home but you goin' have to get up out of here." Everyone scrambled and after the club was clear you saw weave, left over shoes, cups and bottles everywhere. Rue walked them down the stairs.

"Woah."Jessie said with her mouth open.

"Yep, Now who wants to play Uno?" Rue had Uno cards in her hands. All of them smiled.

*****************

When Vince got to the club the guards at the door would let him go in.

"I here to see the owner damn it call her!" Vince yelled. Two guards held him back while the other one called Rue.

"Ma'am there is a man outside demanding to see you." The guard looked shocked when she told him to let him in. "Are you sure? Ok. He can go through." The guard said. Vince yanked away from the guard and walked into the building.

"Show your face lady!" Vince yelled out.

"Vince we are over here." He heard Jessie no far away. She and Trevor showed up right beside her. "Calm down."

"You are in so much trouble." he pointed at Jessie. "And you I'll let your parents handle you." Vince told Trevor. "but I want to meet this disrespectful ass owner of this place." He turned to see the woman turned around picking up cards off the table. He didn't break his stride toward her. He tapped on her shoulder. "Hey you."

"Hey Rizzo."Rue turned around and saw how Vince's face went to angry to soft and shocked. "Can you not speak?" Vince grabbed her make her dropped the cards and put her against the wall.

"Trevor And Jessie go to the car! Now." Vince yelled and they did.

"Code Black!" The guards started to Run toward her. But she gave them the signal that it was all good.

Vince turned back to Rue and put his forehead against hers. Kissed her with passion and hunger. How long had he missed those lips? How long had it been since he was this close to her? he didn't know he was just glad to have her in his arms.