chapter 89

As quick as they could, they both made it along with nice timming into the werewolf territory.

Yuuki: so what beith the plan, brother of mine?

Kaname: right now, well just stay back and observe. If any of them get into a situation they can't handle, then we'll have to step in.

Yuuki: alright.

Kaname: we can't do much as it is to affect the timeline so we have to manage with what we can do now....we'll split up from here. I'll take Frankenstein and the other nobles. Sister, stay close behind father and watch him carefully....we can't lose him right now.

Yuuki gave him a stern look.

Yuuki: ...I understand.

Kaname: sister...

Kaname had wanted to reach out to her but quickly stopped when Yuuki flinched back.

Yuuki: ....

Kaname: .....stay safe.

Yuuki: ....you as well.

Yuuki then took off, trying to catch up quickly to find Rai.

Kaname: ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuuki: ....there beith so much chaos within this area. What, I wonder, could cause such a war to start?

Yuuki spotted Raizel and fell back, not wanting him to notice her presence.

Yuuki: ....might mine eyes decieve me....it beith uncle Muzaka.

Muzaka and Raizel had ran into more werewolves along the way. But since Yuuki was so far away out of sight, she couldn't hear their conversation.
Than, Raizel suddenly whished away.

Yuuki: ...I got to keep an eye on him.

Yuuki whished away right behind Raizel, luckily going undetected by the werewolves thanks to the power from her mother of being invisible to certain beings.

As Yuuki followed along behind him, she noticed something about rai...he seemed weaker. Then, she nearly went pale when she saw blood dripping from his mouth.

She started to feel uncomfortable.

Yuuki: Death...has always been on your back....huh, father of mine?

Raizel suddenly stops, making yuuki stop as well behind.

Raizel: ...I know you are there. I can sense you so come out.

Yuuki: ...?!

He noticed her so quick?

When a response was not made, raizel suddenly raised his hand and it made yuuki flinch.

Yuuki: STOP!

Yuuki then became visible, now noticed by raizel.

Raizel: ...yuuki?.....why are you here?

She calmed but her head dropped in concern and both her eyes had changed green.

Yuuki: ......Death....is always crawling closer to you...

Raizel: ...?

Suddenly, around them was a flash of multiple lights, then a big BOOM!

But luckily yuuki put up a force field that protected them easily.

Yuuki: ....phew.

Raizel: yuuki, you shouldn't be here.

Yuuki turned and looked up at him with Brown eyes.

Yuuki: .....but, father I....

Zaiga: shoot. So you're not muzaka.

Out of nowhere appeared three werewolves. Two make and one female.

Zaiga: You two look like nobles...but what are nobles doing in our territory?

Yuuki: ....

Raizel took hold of yuuki's wrist and pulled her behind him.

Raizel: step aside.

Zaiga: what?

He then let out a mocking laugh.

Zaiga: you're more fun the you look. I'll step aside if you want. However...only after I kill you both.

Yuuki's eyes turned green again.

Yuuki: ....That makes sense.

Lascrea: how dare you say such a thing to noblesse?

Suddenly, they were attacked. But easily protected themselves immediately before the attack.

Zaiga: who are you?

Yuuki: ...?

It was the Lord of nobles Lascrea and along with her Kei Ru of the Ru clan.