Chapter 15

The big fuss had finally calmed down and the crowd disbanded.

Mei: ....that's why I trust you.
M-21: ....
Mei: have a nice day, M-21.

M-21 stared at me for a second but then walked away. I could feel Rai staring at me.

Mei: ...I can only hope he can continue to go with the normal flow of life, Rai. I hope we all can go with the normal flow of life....but I somehow feel it's nearly impossible for beings like us.
Raizel: .....
Shinwu: RAI! MEI! OVER HERE~!

The kids had called out to is. They were there the whole time?
Me and Rai mad it over to them.

Ikhan: guys, say hello. This is our friend, Sui lim. She's a celebrity. Have you seen her on tv or ads?
Mei: ...?
Raizel: ...?
Ikhan: ahh...they haven't...I'm sorry, I asked a silly question, didn't I?
Shinwu: This is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel. And this is Cadis Etrama Di Mei. Long names, right? We call him 'Rai', and we call her 'Mei'. Their the married couple around here.
Sui: married?
Shinwu: yeah. Crazy, right? They lived abroad their whole lives, so please understand if they act a bit strange.
Sui: o....okay.
Mei: hmp. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. Its nice to meet you Sui Lim.
Raizel: ....
Ikhan: lunch is over. Let's get back to class.
Shinwu: lunch is over already.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Class had finally ended for the day. It only seemed like seconds to me though.

Shinwu: finally, class is over~
Ikhan: Shinwu, school's over. What do you wanna do?
Shinwu: well, we can go out to eat.
Yuna: yeah, weshould avoidpuvlic places for Sui.
Shinwu: then, we really don't have much choice.
Ikhan: well, this is a problem...
Mei: well, while you guys sort that out. I'll be taking my leave.
Yuna: what? Where might you be heading?
Shinwu: come on, we didn't get to see much of you today, Mei.
Mei: I have important business to take care of...

I stood from my seat.

Mei: and it can't wait. I'll see you at home Rai. You all have a nice evening, well hang out tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon it had became night time. Death had called me out to the scene of that hospital massacre.

Mei: so what's up?
Vince: I know you've had the visions of the people being killed here. We need to search and see who managed to stay alive.
Mei: trust me. After this kind of bloodbath...none of them survived. Geeze, they even got blood on the ceiling.
Vince: that's pretty impressive.
Mei: only you would be impressed by this....but there are no survivors, you can just collect the souls remaining here....

Suddenly, I heard the sound of feet taping, coming in our direction.

Mei: someone is coming....

Me and Vince immediately cloaked ourselves to become 'nonexistent' so they wouldn't notice us.
In walked to people with silver hair and red eyes. A small make and a female.

Mei: ...who are these two? And why are they here?
Regis: This is ridiculous. This is all from a maniac?
Seira: .....
Regis: After seeing with my own eyes, it's all clear now. Its a mutant....the existance of mutants has been confirmed. We deal with it our own way now.

Interesting....