Chapter 32

Vince: how does it feel to be back?

Mei: usually it's warm....but it's very cold. It gives me chills to be here...even to walk down the halls is frightening. I remember this place used to be approachable and fun to get lost in.

I had one of the earrings I gave to Rai around my neck, it's more appropriate to turn it into a necklace. I don't want it snatched from my ear if something happens.

Vince: ....I like it. Just my type of atmosphere.

Mei: why are you here?

Vince: waiting...

Mei: for what?

All of a sudden I felt Rai's energy...it was coming from the temple. Vince grabbed my wrist and teleported us there in an instant. As expected, Rai and Frankenstein was here. But my heart nearly stopped when I saw...

Mei: Ragnarok...

...the Lord's soul weapon.

Frankenstein: ah. Mistress, you caught up....hello, Mr. Death, it appears you are here as well.

Vince: wassup, franky~.

Mei: why would he leave his soul weapon here? More importantly, when did he even put it here?

Raizel: I did not expect him to do this either because I am not able to use it.

Mei: yes, but...

Frankenstein: so this was the Lord's 'other' plan?

Raizel: it seems so.

Frankenstein: it was not there when I sealed the mansion and left. The Lord probably left it here before he entered into his eternal sleep.

Vince: I was wondering why this place had been declared forbidden...that sneaky Lord...

Raizel: we cannot leave it like this...so it seems I must take it.

Before Rai could reached the sword, in a flash, the sword erupted a massive amout of energy, taking all of us by surprise.

Mei: what was...?

I was taken by surprised when here and behold, it was the Lord....or rather a part of the Lord's soul.

Lord: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel. Cadis Etrama Di Mei....so it seems we did not manage to meet before I entered my eternal sleep. This is my soul weapon and contains my power...so I can leave a short message.

Message...?

Lord: it is only an imprint of myself...but even like this, I want to see you two.

Mei: ....

Lord: if your both here, that must mean that peacock found you.

Frankenstein: ....

Mei: pfft...

Lord: he has some personality problems, but his powers aren't bad.

I forgot how weird the previous Lord was....

Lord: I regret having to enter eternal sleep without finding both your whereabouts. But I suppose what's important is that you are both here now....but don't you think that if you've returned to lukedonia, you should have visited my grave my first? If you had, this message would have disappeared. As a noble, shame on you.

Yep, weird...

Lord: I have left a message in my grave. This place is not my shrine, so my imprint here is limited...

So, this is why Vince couldn't find the Lord's soul. He scatter pieces of his soul to certain places, so its not all in one spot.

Lord: Mei, Raizel.....I'm am glad you are both safe.

In a flash, the Lord's soul vanished and absorbed itself itself into vince's scythe.

Vince: that's one half.

I already know Rai is contemplating on going to the shrine. And there's no doubt, we are going.

Mei: Rai, Frankenstein. I'll catch up with you both later. I need to have a word with Vince.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mei: so how is it looking?

Vince: both of them are in trouble no doubt....

Vince was able to get into the castle by being 'nonexistent' and see what was happening for the most part.

Mei: ...she's always been this way. But Gejutel's actions don't make sense. He could have avoided this, but instead he lied...? And to put Seira in such a portion as well?

Vince: any plans?

Mei: ...I'm sure Rai will visit the previous Lord's shrine. That is the courtesy he deserves.

Vince: but the shrine is in the deepest part of his castle. The current Lord will not let you enter easily. The Lord is the only one who has the right to enter the shrine. Especially with Raizel, the current Lord has never been so friendly with him.

Mei: .....I know that....she's such a bitch sometimes for no reason...her attitude makes her misunderstand so many situations.....like a child.