Merry Christmas Special

-flashback-

Mei was on her way back to Lukedonia. She had just finished up another job with Vince, as she hated so much.
It had snowed when she got back, it was piled up everywhere as if a white blanket was place over Lukedonia.

Mei: wow, ive never seen it snow here before.

Mei was having a merry little time just making feet prints in the snow behind her.

Mei: haha. Well I better hurry....

As Mei arrived to the house, as usual, instead of going through the door, she came in through the window since she always knew which room Raizel would be in all the time.
Inside the room was Raizel and Frankenstein, as the same in the middle of drinking tea.

Mei: ...I'm home.

Raizel and Frankenstein turned to finally notice Mei's presence out on the balcony window.

Mei: Hi Rai. Hi Franky~

Frankenstein: you've returned, miss....

Mei: Frankenstein, I told you to just call me Mei. No need in being formal.

Frankenstein: yes, I understand. But Mei, Is it really necessary to continue coming through the window when you return?

Mei: haha. Can't help my old habits Franky.

Frankenstein: ...How was your journey?

Mei: Death gave me a hard time as usual, but I managed to keep everything under control.

Frankenstein: since your back, allow me to go fix you some tea as well.

With that, Frankenstein had taken his leave to go fix more tea.
Mei glanced back over her shoulder at the sky and noticed it was now snowing.

Mei: ...ah. Rai, come look. Its snowing.

Raizel: ....

Raizel sat his cup down and walked out on to the balcony with Mei to see the tiny flake of snow  fall from the sky.

Mei: its reached December again. I think they were celebrating something back in the human world called Christmas before I left. It was snowing just like this.

Raizel: ...

Mei: it was very slow and soothing.

All of a sudden, a big pile of snow fell on top of Mei's head, surprising her.

Mei: AAH!

Raizel: ...are you alright?

Mei: haha...so cold...

Raizel smiled at her, raising a hand up to her head and cleared off some of the fallen snow.

Mei: does it usually snow in Lukedonia?

Raizel shook his head and looked back up at the snow.

Mei: ...have you ever seen it snow?

Raizel: ...a few times, but not this much.

Mei: I see.

Mei could see on the top of Raizel's head that he was collecting snow.

Mei: haha, Rai, your collecting snow already....

Mei reached up to try and clear off the snow.
Rai took hold of her hand in his them kissed the knuckles softly.

Raizel: ...warm.

This action caused Mei to blush. Raizel then moved to pull Mei into a tight hug, burrying his head in the crook of her neck. Mei smiles and hugged him back.

Raizel: I've missed you.

Mei: it's only been two months, Rai. Though....I did miss you too.

In the moment, another pile of snow fell. Hitting the both of them on the head. They both looked at each other in surprise, but soon faded into small laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mei: look. I brought this back from the human world.

Mei pulled out a little leaf plant that had a few red and white berries hanging from it.
Raizel looked at it a little puzzled.

Raizel: what is it?

Mei: In the human world, it's called a mistletoe. These plants only appear in winter near what they call Christmas time. When two people meet under it, they're supposed to kiss.

Raizel's eyes darted down at Mei, making her snicker knowing this would be his reaction.

Mei: at least that's what I've learned. I'm not sure of it's origin though.

Raizel just continued to have his eyes fixed on Mei.
Mei giggled and raised the mistletoe as high as she could over them.

Mei: now were under it. So it's human tradition to kiss me.

A small smile appeared on Raizel's lips before he leaned over to kiss Mei.

Then, yet again, another like of snow fell on top of them, catching them off guard and made Mei yelp from the cold.

Mei: ...we need to get Frankenstein to shovel the snow off the roof.

Raizel: ...

**********************
Hello hello hello
I know it's been a while since I last updated.
Work, school, and family reasons.
But now it's coming into the new year and I'm gonna try and update more.

Thanks for sticking around.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY READER 🎄🎅🎁