Unlucky (xSniper)

+Author's Note

Oh it feels so good to be back darlings! I've missed you all! ^^
I hope you're all ready for another book!

"Three fractured bones"

"A concussion"

"Left arm wrentched, right ankle sprained"

"Not to mention series of cuts, bruises, ripped muscles, and other injuries"

A sigh escaped the German's lips.

"All in zhe course of 2 veeks"

Medic gazed up from his clipboard, and saw his patient smile weakly from the operation table, with his neck in a cast; His cracked aviators tucked neatly into his shirt and his dusty hat on the side.

Medic looked through the notes on his clip board, frowning as his dove perched himself onto his shoulder.

"So tell me.."

The Austrailan looked up.

"Do you enjoy hurting yourself? Or are jou merely stupid?"

Sniper bit his lip and turn his gaze sideways, unable to meet the German's stern gaze.

"Jou haff come here at least twice everyday. And according to jour medical records, jour injuries seem to get even vorse by zhe day"

Sniper gave a small awkward cough, and stared down at his feet.

"Sorry 'bout tha' Doc. Won't happen again"

Medic scoffed. He's been hearing the same words over and over again for the past few weeks with no progress on the bushman's part.

With a click of his tongue Medic moved the medigun attached from the ceiling towards Sniper.

"Vell let's get zhis over vith zhen"

And in a flash of light, Sniper's injuries disappeared quickly.

With a small grunt Sniper jumped off the operation table and soon shuffled out the operation room, mumuring a low "thanks" as he went.

Medic's eyes trailed after the Austrailian, as he frowned in thought.

"Coo?"

Medic gave a nod.

"Indeed Archimedes... indeed.."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Medic put a light coat on and followed Sniper into town. Trying to stay out of sight, Medic had to take a detour; spinning around alleys or smaller roads. But he managed to stop his car to a halt, hiding behind a large hill safely out of Sniper's sight.

Medic and Archimedes slowly got out of the car and saw Sniper mumuring incoherent words, as he slowly walked towards a café.

"Vhat in zhe name of.."

The café was placed downhill, at the edge of a small lake. The stairs that headed down towards the café were made of dark wood.

Archimedes gave a coo and turned his head towards the bushman, beckoning Medic to do the same.

Observing Sniper carefully, Medic saw Sniper caught up in his own thoughts, walking in circles and occassionally tripping over small rocks.

"So.. all Oi wanted to say was... will you go out-"

And right then Sniper walked into a lamp post.

Medic cringed at the painful sight and saw Sniper rubbing his head.