Chapter 10: TALK!

My eyes opened slowly taking in the sunlight that cascaded around the bedroom. When my eyes were open I came face to face with someone. I closed my eyes and reopened them, thinking that maybe I was seeing something.

After the third time I realized that I wasn't dreaming and there was a boy beside me in my bed. My eyes followed up the person's body and I tilted my head up to see Grayson. His head was right above my own as he slept. I moved my head back to where it was before and I felt him put his back ontop of mine and pull me closer against him.

I froze, when my head made contact with his chest and his arm wrapped itself tighter around my waist.

I remembered exactly what happened yesterday that led to me being here. From Gavin being a dickhead, to the fight, to being suspended and to Tim and Paul hurting me. It led all the way up until where I was now.

I was in Grayson's room, not my own. Grayson was the one hugging me as he slept peacefully. I sighed, this wasn't so bad I guess. I pulled the blanket up higher to the point where it nearly covered my entire head and wrapped my arm around Grayson.

I hope he doesn't find this weird. I mean, I never sleep with anyone in my bed normally I'm just cuddling with my pillow. So to have an actual body beside me makes me feel a bit better and safer.

Especially now because I didn't have to worry about Tim breaking my door down in the middle of the night. I didn't know what time it was right now but I didn't actually care. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

Grayson's POV-

I opened my eyes when I felt something pulling on me. I blinked a couple of times so the sunlight didn't hurt my eyes and then I looked down. Alexis Deaken was basically laying on top of me as she slept. I sat there confused for a moment on who allowed the weirdo into my house and let her into my bedroom but then I quickly remembered, I made her stay here. I moved my hand from around her waist (I had no clue why it was there in the first place) and pushed the hair that was covering her forehead out of the way.

Her cut looked disgusting to be honest. It didn't look attractive at all.

I thought back to yesterday night when Gabe and I were walking back to his house from the store.

"You still should have called me and told me you were going to fight. I mean seriously Gray I could have backed you up." Gabe groaned as we walked down the sidewalk. It was dark out, but we told Bianca we would go get Daisy medicine. "Besides... since when does anyone do anything for Alexis Deaken. I mean c'mon dude... Honestly that girl is so popular in school for her bullshit happy attitude she carries with her everyday I'm sure one of her friends could have handled Gavin for her."

Gabe was right in some sort of twisted way, maybe Alexis' friends could have easily went and thrown a punch at Gavin... especially Dean Hudson. That dude sure can throw a punch. But that wasn't the thing. "I know bro. But if you were there... you would have done the same. The chick was having a panic attack in the hallway. I've never seen her cry either. It was all just too much so I just said I'd punch him and kick his ass. At first she complained saying 'oh i hate violence.' but she agreed I could if he started shit with me. Then by the time dismissal came I seen him and I confronted him about it. He was talking shit about her and then he started talking about my family so I just swung at him."

"Yeah well now you're suspended for a week." He replied as he kicked a rock.

"I kno-" I didn't get to finish though because Gabe and I heard yelling from across the street.