Chapter 14

Billie and Andy hugged me first, squishing me in between them, but they let go when I stopped breathing. Laughing, I pulled back from them just as Phoebe and Paige came over to hug me, closely followed by Terri.

As I pulled back from them someone jumped on me, which I knew it was Melinda instantly, simply because of the way she hugs me. As we pulled back she started to grin.

"Lila you were all amazing, and you looked it as well, thanks to me." This statement made me laugh, trust Mel to take the credit. After we stopped laughing, I turned to face Piper and Leo. Leo smiled at me and pulled me into a hug which I returned. It made me feel safe and I realised that I thought of Leo as my one and only dad. Over his shoulder I saw Piper smile at me, and she pulled me in for a hug as soon as Leo let go. As she did I felt the shoulder of my top start to get wet and I realised that Piper was crying.

"Piper why are you crying? Did you not like it?" I asked cringing at the thought that she thought it was terrible. She shook her head and pulled away, gathering my hands in hers.

"No not at all. On the contrary I thought you were all amazing. I'm crying because of that speech you made before you sang Long Live." she smiled which I returned.

"Well I thought I should give a shout out of some sort, considering that I'm a handful and don't really show my appreciation for you." I felt my mouth pull up into a half smile as I realised this. Piper took me in when I had no where else to go, and I re-pay her by being a pain. She must've sensed what I was thinking because she pulled me into another hug. When I pulled away I was smothered into a bear hug, which I realised was Josh. I managed to turn around in his arms so that I could hug him back and as I did so I said,

"The answer to your question is yes. I will go out with you" into his ear, and he pulled back smiling but left his arm around my shoulders, just like he did when we were at school today.

Feeling the need to sit down I picked up my lemonade and quickly sat in my seat before Terri could sit down. When she realised her space was now taken she stuck her tongue out at me but sat down on the stool next to my chair.

"You guys looked hot up there. Especially Chris" she said and I felt myself get angry, causing Wyatt to look at me when he felt my anger. Which I found strange considering that the bond was usually one way with him, allowing me to just feel what he was feeling. 'Jealous?' he mouthed at me, and I frowned and shook my head, not believing that he had suggested that, but I thought it was strange how I got annoyed when Terri said that, considering I was with Josh and not Chris. I let it go for the time being and realised that Wyatt was sitting next to Amy, with his arm on the back of their chair. I wiggled my eyebrows when I saw this and he rolled his eyes at me, but I felt in the air that he was blushing. I gaped and felt my eyes widen as I realised something.

Oh my gosh you like her. I sent to him, which caused him to blush even more and I giggled quietly, but loud enough for Josh, who was sitting next to me, to hear. I shook my head at him when he gave me a questioning look. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back to Justin who he had been talking to. I looked at Chris and tried to get his attention, since it was easier to send my thoughts to the Halliwell boys when I was looking at them. Getting his attention wasn't hard though considering he was already looking in my direction.

Your brother likes Amy, I sent to him, making sure that Wyatt would hear as well.

"Lila? Chris? A word please" he said but grabbed my hand as he walked passed and Chris followed us to the bar, walking beside me as we both snickered. When we got to the bar Wyatt ordered us some drinks and we waited while the bartender got our order.

"What was that about?" he asked me and frowned.

"What was what?" I replied and he frowned harder, if that was even possible.