Chapter 1

Author's Note (edited July 2019):

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to see how many people still read my charmed fanfic. It's wonderful knowing that you all still love it so much.

However, this trilogy is incredibly old now (it's about 8 years old) and is poorly written. The plots aren't too good. Characters don't seem to be fleshed out very much and overall, I'm not too proud of how this trilogy turned out. 

Based on this, I recently started re-writing my Charmed fanfics and have found that they have changed a massive amount! I recently started uploading the re-written book of In Love With A Charmed One and am part way through re-writing Dating A Charmed One. 

This new- hopefully re-written trilogy- has new book covers and the word REWRITTEN in the title. I would much prefer you to read those and hopefully you enjoy them just as much, if not more than the original series. 

If you want to read these books (the original books) then that is fine, but I do hope you will read the re-written series as well. The first ten chapters or so of IN LOVE WITH A CHARMED ONE are fairly similar to the first few chapters of this original series, however after those chapters, the plots change completely.

Like I said, these books that you are reading now are old and probably a little out of date. They are poorly edited too. The re-written series, feels a little better in my opinion but whether you choose to read the original series or the re-written series, I'm glad that people still enjoy my charmed fanfics.

Thanks everyone! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey girlie how was your day?" my best friend Melinda asked while linking my arm. She sounded off today, not as cheerful as she normally was, but I just decided to ignore it, it was probably me overreacting.

"It was fine. Would've been better had I not heard that Becky likes your brother" I said while rolling my eyes. We were currently standing on the school field by the gates waiting for the rest of our group.

"Yeah well she's always had the hots for Chris ever since he became popular. If I didn't know him like I do I would swear that he cast some sort of spell to make himself popular" she said and shrugged her shoulders at the end. It amazed me how she knew that I was talking about Chris as Melinda had another brother as well.

"Well you can't say that Mel because Chris is the responsible one when it comes to magic. You and Wyatt on the other hand are not" I giggled, remembering the time when Wyatt asked for Melinda's help to cast a spell that would make him taller. He was eight at the time and hated the fact that most of the boys in his class were taller than him. It backfired though and made him into a giant, luckily this was when we were on holiday in the countryside, so we didn't have to explain anything. Melinda laughed, obviously remembering this to.

"Oh yeah I remember that, Mom and Chris had a fit while Dad, you and I just laughed at Wyatt for a full fifteen minutes." I grinned at her.

My phone vibrated in my jacket pocket so I unlinked my arm with Melinda and reached inside to pull it out. As I did so I saw that I had received a text message from Chris.

Hey Lila, sorry we're running late. Got kept behind in English will be on the field in 10. Chris X

No problem Melinda and I are waiting. X

"They're all running late. Stupid teachers keeping them behind." I said causing Mel to roll her eyes.

At that we lapsed into silence for a while so I decided to glance around the field. On the far right was the teacher's car park and the new extension off the main building. The main building itself was currently being redone and so the building was fenced off. We used the main entrance to get home as it was quicker than using the back entrance as we would have to go all the way around.