jon davis - i wish you were mine (smut)

y/n is dating another guy from another band and he's really shitty and jon also happens to be y/n's bestie and wait a sec does she like him?! then they have sex?!
gonna do a different pov, from jon.
y/n - ur name
y/e/c - ur eye color
requested😍😍
1995
enjoy 🤔

Y/n was fucking cool. Like genuinely one of the coolest chicks I'd ever met. Sucks she's dating such an asshole.

Gary was an asshole I met at a bar one time when i was really fucking drunk. Straight away i knew he was an asshole, but i was drunk and didn't care at the time. So, after time we just stuck as 'friends'.

He was also in a band. They were called the grasshoppers and they sucked. Couldn't keep tempo ever, the lead singer blew out his voice, and Gary is not a good guitarist.

But anyway, y/n somehow became his girlfriend. Not sure how they even met. He treated her like literal shit but for some reason she always stayed. Maybe he threatened her, i don't know. Every time we would 'hang out', she would be there, all quiet and timid looking. And if she said something, Gary would roll his eyes and go,

"God, y/n, do you ever shut up?"

Then she wouldn't talk for the rest of the time.

Somehow, over a couple of months, we got really close. I don't think Gary really liked that because when he saw us joking n' shit, he would get all pissy.

"She's my girl, jon. Would you stop flirting with her?"

"I'm not flirting with her." I would defend myself.

"Sure." Gary would then get all angry and leave, y/n trailing behind. Yet she still would smile at me. Her smile said it all.

'I don't care about him'.

And here we are, alone in a room together. Gary had left to go snort crack or something; he didn't really say but he usually goes off to do something like that.

"Why are you dating him?" I asked her. Her y/e/c eyes stared into my brown.

"Because." She shrugged.

"That's not an answer." I took a strand of my dreads and twirled it.

She sighed and turned away.

"It's complicated."

"It doesn't have to be. Actually, it shouldn't be." I crossed my right leg over my left and rested against the arm of the chair.

"I like him." She turned back to me, her face seeming drained.

"How? All he does is treat you like shit."

"Well, you don't see the good side of him. He's nice to me when we're alone. He just has a drinking and drug problem, but he's working on it." She crossed her arms, getting defensive.

Suddenly, as if on queue, Gary barged into the room, his face pissed off.

"You fucking bitch! Cheater!" He walked up to y/n and dragged her up by her collar. I immediately stood up.

"What the hell man? Let her go!" I walked over, shoving Gary. He dropped her, her falling onto the couch with a scared look in her eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I glared at Gary.

He looked high. Actually, with the way he was standing, it looked more like meth or coke.

"You fucking cheater!" He stared at y/n, ignoring me.

Y/n shrunk down in the chair, her face looking terrified.

"Gary, get away from her."

"No! She's a cheater! I can see it in her fucking eyes! You piece of shit!" He lunged for her but i grabbed him and slammed him on the ground.