lars ulrich - embarrassing !

No intro because i don't know i just don't feel like writing one 😖😖
Y/n - your name
Set in around 84ish i guess
Enjoy 😪

"Oh what the fuck." I groaned as i threw my now finished book on the ground. It just HAD to finish when i was so ungodly bored. This whole day I've had a massive headache and so I've stayed inside and done nothing, but doing nothing for so long only gets boring quick. And it doesn't help my brother has his loud ass friends over.

I sighed and picked my book back up, and placed it back on my bookshelf.

"No focking way!" I heard one of them shout from down stairs. Then i heard a can hit the floor and they all started laughing. I'm guessing that was lars judging by the hard to miss voice.

I sat back down on my bed and just listened to them for a moment.

"No, for real! They thought i was homeless!" I heard James say and i could only imagine his face.

"That's fucking hilarious." My brother cackled.

"It wasn't when they tried convincing me i was in denial." James huffed.

What in gods name were they talking about?

"No that shits focking funny as hell." Lars giggled. I rolled my eyes. Why did they have to be so loud ALL THE TIME?

"Where's the tv remote?" I heard kirk ask. I look to my right and see the tv remote on my nightstand. I forgot to bring it back down after i brought it up last night. Oopsies. Maybe my asshole of a brother shouldn't have broken it.

"I think my sister has it in her room."

"I'm not getting it." James said.

"Not it." Kirk quickly replied.

"Not it!" My brother and Cliff said at the same time. I heard a snicker and then a groan from downstairs.

"Fock you all."

"It's a dungeon up there! Be warned."

Oh it is so not a dungeon when his room looks like a tornado went through it. I thought.

Maybe i have a few pieces of clothes around and cups scattered but that's it. David (the brother btw) barely even has a room with everything covering the walls and floors.

I quickly grab a book and pretend to be busy reading when i hear a knock on my door.

"What?" I yell out. He opens the door and peaks in.

"You uh, got the remote in here?" He asks glancing around. I place my book down and shrug.

"Yeah, why?" I already know why, i just wanna stall. Maybe i have a small crush on him, maybe not. I mean, don't get me wrong, lars is really fucking annoying, like oh my god sometimes he is way too much, but then there's those moments where he's just tired and quiet. I like those moments.

"Kirk wants it." He steps in and looks around again before his gaze lands on me once more.

"What book are you reading?" I look at my book and realize i was 'reading' it upside down. I hope he doesn't realize that. I turn it over and show him. He walks up and takes it, reading the back of it.

"Huh, thriller? You're into that shit?" He hands it back to me. I shrug and nod.

"You like that book?"

What is this, an interrogation?

"Uhm, yeah.."

"Does reading it upside down help you understand it?"