Lars ulrich - part two

Part two to the last one shot cuz yeah. Also your welcome for that photo up there 😁😁
Oh and apparently they produced Kill em all in New York, but for the sake of this fucking one shot, let's just say it was cali bc I don't feel like republishing the other chapter cuz wattpad sucks 🤯
Y/n - your name
eNjOy 😩😩😩

"Your house is far, damn. You walked all the way to the record store from there?" I ask as I glance towards him, making sure not to crash us both. His head is propped up in his hand as he rests on the arm rest thing. Lars turns his attention from the window to me.

"Yeah. It's not really a house though." He says casually. I raise an eyebrow and glance at him again.

"What do you mean?" I question. He smiles nervously for a moment.

Why's he smiling like that?

"We kinda live in a studio together; my band and I." Lars reply's, and gazes out the window again.

"You can't afford an apartment or anything?" I glace at him again.

The way his hair falls over his face is pretty..

"Fock no." Lars sighs. I stay silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry." Was the only thing I could come up with. He looks at me bewildered.

"Why are you sorry? You can't do Jack shit about it. It's not your fault. Blame focking cali. Everything's so goddamn expensive." Lars sighs again, and puts his face in his hand.

I smile a little.

The way he speaks is so adorable..

I turn right, and drive down a street till Lars says to stop. I turn the car off, and get out. He does the same.

"Welcome to my home." He says with shrug, and gestures towards the studio. Of course, as soon as he says that, it starts to rain. Not even rain, it starts to pour.

"What the fock?!" Lars screams, and runs over to the door. I laugh and follow after him.

He struggles with the knob for a moment, till someone opens the door. A tall guy with long blonde hair stands in the doorway, and giggles when he sees us both, hair drenched, clothes sopping wet, and rain dripping down our faces.

"Went for a swim, eh?" He says, still blocking the doorway.

"Move dammit." Lars shoves him to the side and walks in. I glance at the blondie, and he smiles and gestures for me to come in.

"Lars, is that you?" Someone yells from a room. The Danish man grunts in response, and kicks his shoes off. I take mine off and leave them by the door, and follow both Lars and blondie to a room with a couple of couches and a tv.

"Hey, who's that?" A guy with curly black hair asks. Lars glances at me.

"Oh uhm.. actually wait what's your name?" Lars tilts his head, and smiles.

"Y/n."

"Y/n!" He exclaims loudly, and flops onto the couch.

"Jesus, do you mind?" A guy with medium length brown hair asks. Lars smiles cheekily, and responds with,

"No actually. No I don't."

"Fuck you." The guy grumbles, and inhales his cigarette.

"Y/n, sit down, will ya?" Lars moves over and pats a spot next to him. I make my way over and sit down. He wraps an arm around my shoulders, and begins to introduce everyone.

"The tall blonde guy is James. James hetfield. He's our vocalist and a badass guitar player. Curly haired over there, that's Kirk Hammett. He's our new lead guitarist. Dave Mustaine got the boot. Anyways, I like Kirk much better." He winks at Kirk, and continues,