dave mustaine - small crush

FUCK IM SO SORRY I FORGOT I HAD A BOOK AGAIN IM SO FUCKING SOREY OOPS
ENJOY A SHITTY DAVE MUSTAINE ONESHOT
1986 during tour for their first album
Idk if this is accurate or not but idc and I doubt you care that much so wtv
FINALLY FUCKING FIXED THE DATE IT CAME OUT 😭 wattpad SUCKS ASS
Y/N - ur name

i had some fucking backstory or some shit i don't even fucking know but I didn't even go down that route so we r just jumping into this so ignore this actually I don't even know why I'm writing this, I'm just here to tell u I had a little bakcstory fucking thing that I didn't use so I don't fucking know just read the story 😭😭

Earlier

I was at a small venue for a band I hadn't heard of. I bought tickets for a mystery band or something, and now that I'm staring at the stage and who's on it, I recognize the singer/guitarist. It's that one guy from Metallica. Or, he used to be from Metallica.

What's his name? Darol? David? Dave? I think it was Dave.. Dave Mustaine..

I came early to avoid crowds, but there still seems to be a huge fucking crowd even still.

Must be a popular name.

I push my way through the crowd and up to the front. I look closer at the guy who's doing a short sound check at the mic, and yep, that's definitely Dave Mustaine. He taps the mic, and speaks into it,

"Testing, hello?" He taps it again.

"Who wants to suck my dick?"

Oh.

He giggles at his own joke, then walks away from the mic and talks to his band mates. He has long ginger/blonde hair, a pretty smile, nice voice, and an interesting taste in style. He's pretty cute.

I gaze at him for a little while before he turns around, and his eyes meet mine. Like, directly at mine.

Fuck, shit, look away.

I quickly whip my head away, and glance at the crowd that's now growing bigger. It's not too many people, but at least a couple hundred. Maybe just a hundred. I've never been good with math.

I glance back, and he's not there anymore, so I let out a sigh of relief. I don't even know why to be honest. I don't like accidentally staring at someone and being caught. Feels weird.

I wait a little longer, around fifteen minutes, till the whole band walks out again. This time, the whole crowd cheers. The lights dim, and bright colorful lights dot the stage.

"Bunch of freaks out here, eh?" Dave points around, and smiles. The crowd gets loud again, and he smiles once more. He plays a few random cords on his guitar, before asking the crowd,

"What should we play first?" I hear a guy yell a song called 'for whom the bell tolls' and I giggle.

Wrong concert buddy.

"Very funny." Dave rolls his eyes, and pretends to strain to hear the crowd. Most people are shouting different songs, so it's hard to tell who wants what.

"Eh, whatever. Fuck you all, we're playing Mechanix." The drummer starts a beat, then they all start.

———

I'm nodding my head to the beat, feeling sweaty from the heat in the room. The concerts probably about over now, or at least in a few minutes will be. I tap my fingers on my thighs. I like the beat to this song.

"An animal so victorious no others fought and won. So on the fields of battle, we are the chosen ones." He sings, his voice sounding out of breath. The drummer does a little solo to end the song, before the guitar shrieks, and stops.