Dave mustaine - pt 2

part two to a silly little one shot
basically im gonna skip meeting the band part bc i really don't give a shit and i kinda wanna get to the somewhat spicy stuff. NO SMUT!! i legit won't write smut unless im requested to. im very bad at it, and i feel awkward writing it. just is gonna be a lil spicy and fluffy ig. these terms are so fcking weird 😭😭
y/n - your name

I just met the band omfg. My smile won't wipe off my face. They all seem like super chill dudes, and very happy to be preforming. Especially Dave. Gosh, he's pretty..

"Sorry about them being dickheads, they have shitty personalities." Dave commented as we both walked out of the room. I shrugged.

"It's fine. They seemed nice to me."

"Probably thought you were cute or something." He replied, looking me up and down for a moment.

Oh?

"Anyways, did you drive here?" We stop in front of the exit doors- which were right in front of me when I first got back stage, i dunno how I didn't see them- and he turns to me.

"No. I live pretty close to the venue." I say and glance out the doors.

"Oh? Where?"

Is he a serial killer per chance..?

"Uh, just a couple blocks down. Like a fifteen minute walk probably." I shrug. He glanced at me for a moment before speaking,

"It's late. I should probably drive you home."

"What? No. I'm fine."

"It's dark and it's one AM. I'm driving you home." He walks back into the room we were just in, then a second later walks back out, twirling a set of keys in his hands.

"I really don't wanna bother you with driving me home.."

Now I feel bad..

"Bother me? Nah, it's fine. I wouldn't want you getting hurt now, sweetheart." I blush a little.

Oh great.. sweetheart?

"Uhm, alright.." He heads out the doors, holding them behind him for me, and we make our way to his car. To be honest, I expected something fancy but nope, just a normal car. Maybe a little better than the average car, but not a sports car or anything.

I opened the back doors before he stopped me.

"Back seats? Sit in the front, will ya?" I give him a weird look before closing and opening the passenger door. I hop in, close the door, put my seatbelt on, and awkwardly wait.

God this day couldn't get any weirder..

"What's your favorite band?" He asked out of the blue, his eyes staring into mine.

"Oh uhm.. I dunno. I have a lot of favorites. Megadeth is one of them though, definitely."

"You don't like Metallica, do ya?" Now I'm for sure being set up.

"W-well uhm.. l-like they're good.. I guess? I do like them, yeah.." I stare out the window, feeling guilty over that. Kinda dumb, but aren't they mortal enemies? Whatever.

"Oh." Was all he said before rummaging through his glove box. I watched as he pulled out a cassette and popped it in. It was just Black Sabbath, but at least it got rid of the tension in the air.

"So, where do I go to get to your house?" He glanced over at me before putting his car in drive.

"Take a right out of here. When you get to the Walmart down the street, the street after that, turn right, then go all the way down, turn left, and another right.. and uhm.."