twisted sister - backstage

HELP ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE THIS WAS REQUESTED I AM EXTREMELY SORRY!!
i have been super caught up with a lot of other requests and also... i don't know ANYTHING ABOUT TWISTED SISTER. 😭😭😭😭 so, hopefully this isn't too shitty for being a month late. or too short 😖 my bad 😭
requested 🥳
y/n - ur name
y/f/n - your friends name
1982 (?)
enjoy watching me struggle to write this

I bought tickets to go see Twisted Sister and that day was already today. They were also vip tickets, so i would be seeing them backstage after the show which i was super excited about.

My friend and I were both going, but she was driving alone, as was I.

Currently, i was getting ready for said concert. I had a loud hot pink t-shirt on with some brightly patterned pants. (Is this hideous? That might be hideous.)

My hair was crimped and tied in a ponytail. (This is going awful.)

I was finishing up my makeup which i surprisingly kept pretty simple. I did some black eyeliner with a little bit of black eyeshadow, then put on some lipstick. I didn't wanna do too much since it was going to be hot.

I grabbed some converse and slipped them on, grabbed my bag as well as my tickets, and left my house.

I put my keys into my car and attempted to start it, but it wouldn't start. I kept turning it and hearing the engine rev for a moment before going silent.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Piece of shit." I hit the steering wheel with my hand and sat back in my seat, sighing. If my car didn't start in the next ten minutes, id hit heavy traffic and miss the concert. Not to mention I'd keep my friend waiting for a while.

"Come on.." i hissed as i tried again, but nothing happened.

I got out of my car, slamming the door, and i opened the hood. I looked around and noticed a lot of leaves jammed in something. Also, there was something wet going everywhere. I'm not very good with cars, but that doesn't seem very good.

I took the leaves out- there had to have been like 10 of them just jammed in there- and i looked for a leak somewhere.

I saw nothing after checking for a minute, so i closed the hood and went back in my car.

I turned the key and finally it started.

Must have been the leaves i guess. I thought as I pulled out.

——— (time skip, hopefully this isn't too dry so far 🥳)

My friend and i met up at the place Twisted Sister was playing. She was wearing a Black Sabbath t-shirt with some jeans. She looked very calm compared to my bright outfit, but, its fucking Twisted Sister, why wouldn't i show up in the brightest thing ever?

We made our way inside the venue, the people taking our tickets and leading us in. We were actually very close to the stage- front row, even. It was probably because of vip privileges.

"I still can't believe we get to meet them." I said out loud.

"Yeah, it should be pretty cool." My friend replied as she looked around.

"Do you know who's going to be before Twisted Sister?"

"It might be just a smaller band in town, not too sure." My friend turned back to me and shrugged. I nodded and waited for the concert to start. I was getting antsy already.

——— (AHH I'm sorry)

Finally, Twisted Sister was on stage.

"Hell yeah!" I screamed out, putting my hands up in a rock symbol.