Dave Grohl - hey chick, these your keys?

1991, at a concert :)
Y/N - your name
Y/f/n - your friends name
Y/h/c - your hair color
Y/e/c - your eye color

My friend, y/f/n and I were currently at a Nirvana concert. We were dancing around, and yelling out the lyrics to our favorite songs. Nirvana was one of my favorite bands at the moment, and it seemed so unbelievable I was at an actual concert. Let alone, at the front of the crowd.

I was smiling, laughing, and yelling the whole time. Y/f/n was holding my hand, and we were giggling to each other like school girls talking to their crushes. I'm so glad she decided to come with me, because this is definitely one of the best moments of my life.

I was watching the lead singer, Kurt, sing his heart out, as he smoked a cig, and jammed out on his guitar. But then my gaze led to behind him. The drummer.

His dark hair was flying through the air as he banged out to his hearts content. I smiled as I watched him. My heart beat a little faster as I did so. He's one of my celebrity crushes, and it's totally awesome to be able to watch him play live.

Though, this was the last song, and the concert was coming to an end. Yet, they still played like it was the first. I continued smiling, and dancing from side to side a little.

"Ughh I never want this to end." my friend yelled in my ear. I smiled and nodded my head excitedly. My gaze went back to Dave as I watched him drumming. Suddenly, his eyes locked with mine. I felt my breath hitch a little, and I quickly looked away.

"You good, y/n?" My friend yelled in my ear again.

"Uh, yeah.. yeah, yeah I am." I replied quickly, and my eyes found their way back to the drummer. His eyes were still staring at mine, and he smiled a little.

No way he's staring at me, right? It's gotta be someone next to me, or behind me. I try convincing myself. I look away again, and decide to just enjoy the last song of the evening.

——————
"Holy shit, that had to of been the best concert I've ever been to!" My friend excitedly said to me.

"No shit, Nirvana always makes their concerts hella fun." I giggle and sigh to myself. It really was fun. I go to grab my keys, and grab nothing. I look at my belt, and notice my car keys aren't there.

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I mutter to myself.

"What? What's wrong?" Y/f/n asks me with a worried tone.

"Fuck, I think I dropped my keys in there. Or someone stole them. Shit shit shit!!!" I start to panic, and I look at my friend for help.

"What the fuck do I do? We can't get home if I don't have my fucking keys!" I yell more so to myself than to her.

"We have to go back in." She shrugs at me.

"Are we allowed?" I look back at the place, and notice security outside. Y/f/n grabs my hand, and we walk up to the guard.

"Hey uh, my friend dropped her keys in there, or someone stole them, but uh, can we like to in and try to find them? Cuz we can't get home if we don't have our keys." She explains to the guy.

"Are you able to file for a missing item report?"

"How would we be able to do that if we can't fucking get home." I retort back to him, already pissed off.

"Okay, okay. Just- be quick. And I'll be behind you to get you back out." He raises his hands in defense, and gestures us to follow him.

As we walk, the security guard speaks up again.