The Hour Of Joy

This is it, the truth of Playtime Co and the disappearance of the employees. The TV start to play but there's a very cold silence fill the air. The other toys didn't say a word, It's like that you what happened here but they wish they haven't done the things they did. The painful sins that each of these toys did to those people. First it show the entrance of the place where Angel is at from the beginning. There is Huggy Wuggy with bunch of employees and visitors. At first things are looking normal until it happen...Huggy attack the poor person who's next to him. Angel is surprise this giant toy attack the person in front of all those then focus on the others who are clueless. Then huggy went on the rampage by killing every man and women who is with him in the room. "W-what the fuck? What the hell is this?!"

"I...It...happen so fast...Angel..." It's Dogday who is speaking, he's finally awake but looking very desperate. "We didn't see it coming...until it's too late....I wish I could tell you this is all fake but...it's not." Angel saw next footage of Mommy killing the employees. She rip some of the people's heads off, drop them from high places and sometime eating them. Angel look at Mommy long legs, she didn't look at Angel as she held her shoulder. "I...I...I was too naive and too stupid to realize what i was doing...I was so mad at those abusers so I kill them all because I want to see them scarem. I did not regret killing some of them but....I....I am sorry..." Mommy start to cry softly knowing she made some of the most sinful task. Following the prototype orders not knowing some of the employees are innocent and didn't know Mommy long legs existence. Then it show the next footage of mini toys eating one poor employee who try to escape. "We...we didn't know what's going. I was just waking around at Playcare center but I saw little critters eating up a poor person alive. I tried to save the person but they look at me then attack me....I ran away." Craftycorn explain as she feel so uneasy talking about it. Then the next for the shows Catnap walking among the dead employees. Those who were still alive were murder by Catnap. "Catnap...h-he kill everyone. We didn't know why he do something so awful. I didn't want to believe in myself but I saw him do it and he also attack...Bubba...Kicking....Hoppy...Craftycorn...even Dogday! I was so scare by end up hiding away from him trying to survive..."

Bobby hold both of her hands. It's like a nightmare and she wish it was a nightmare. Bobby wish she could see her friends once more like everything can go back to normal but again it wasn't a nightmare...but it's real. Bobby Bearhug shiver in fear as Craftycorn pat her back softly. There was Kissy Missy kill four hazard employees and case after one person who run away. Then they saw boxy boo who is eating one guy with a single gulped. "A-Angel...I...I know you are having second thoughts about us b-b-but I want to let you know not all toys who isn't with 1006. There are others who want to help the other humans to escape. Even though they were confused and panicking I did my best to help out the other humans but..." Dogday look at Angel, he let out a sigh softly. "Heretics....that thing call us heretics and if we are caught helping humans to escape...the toys who follow the prototype vision. Kill any toys who are traitors. I am one of those examples since Catnap rip me in half." Dogday said. The sound of defeat in his voice. He feel like he didn't save a single soul in the factory. He wishes he could've save them all but it was too late. Then after a brutal footage of employees getting murder or eaten. It show a bunch of dead bodies at center location where Angel use to be after the event. This mess up Angel mind knowing the rooms they pass by and the places they were at...where all these people died.

It happen in one day?! How come did this happen?! Angel didn't believe it. How come the media or the authorities or any one notice about the people died in One day?! Angel is going through a life crisis feeling a mixture between frustration confusion and regret. It show the red flower, where the letter told them to find the flower. Then the video ends with nothing but silence in the room. "....." No one bother to say a single word, not the toys, not Angel, not even Poppy. Until the silence break when Poppy speak to Angel. "I remember it all...during the hour of joy. So many screams in one day and night... I can hear it from the hallways, vents and...*sniff*..." Poppy cries softly while rub her tears. "I can hear the cries...they were trying to hide from the monsters and try to survive....the voice is still running through my head every time I sleep. What are those things, what is happening, please spare me...please stop..." Poppy clutch her hand into a fist. She is trying to hold back the tears but it came down on her cheeks. "It was a senseless slaughter....all those deaths didn't even fix everything. They just murder every one...the guilty, the innocent, it didn't  matter to them. They only care about a blood of their victims. After a long genocide...they took all the bodies. Put them down below where no one can find them and ate the bodies so they can survive."