Chapter 4 Two/?

Playcare

I

n the train with Mommy, Catbee and Poppy who were having argument. "You like to Angel about this train...it's not automatically...you are controlling the tracks by forcing the train to go deeper into the factory...why would you do that poppy?" Poppy sweat and rub her arm. "I..uh...look I can't let them walk away from this place. I know they want to get out but I can't just let it happen!" Catbee glare at Poppy, the same rage where she betray her by sending the letter to Angel. "Why?! You know they can't do anything against the prototype! No one has ever face him!" Mommy join the argument and join with Catbee. "She's right! Yeah they did defeat huggy and Daisy sisters! But there is no way they can face him! He is smarter and more dangerous! You'll get them killed! As much I want to leave this hell! I can't watch them died by that monster!"

"Yeah but we can't leave! You both know that! He's not going to let us leave just like that! He'll kill us if you get the chance and you know what happen to the other toys! They all suffer the same fate! Plus I'm confident that they'll-" Catbee cut her off. "Bullshit! You only care about revenge! After what the monster did to you and us! I bet you're gonna keep using him until you're satisfied!"

"I'm really disappointed. If how can you just use someone else to do you're own errands? Not even telling them the full truth!" Mommy long legs added. They were ganging up on Poppy for her selfish reasons. Catbee start to fly a bit. "I'm looking for Angel. I tell him the truth..." Poppy sweat and try to stop her. "W-wait please! We need him! I convince everyone else that we need him!" Catbee look back. "Then you are worse...bye Poppy." Catbee soon left and Mommy join Catbee. "You know. You could at least be honest with them instead of lying. I hate to say this but 1006 has a good point about you...you're really selfish." Mommy long legs left, Poppy is alone in the train. She is silent not knowing what to say next. Back with angel, they are running away from Bron the dinosaur. They are covering blood since the thing almost tried to take a bite out of Angel. "Fuck! He almost bit my arm off!" They run away from the monster. The dinosaur is charging with hunger in his eyes. Angels trying to get away but he can't keep up. "Ahh..hhhaa...I can't...*huff*...run..."

Then Angel fell down and turn around. The beast is about to trample over them however Bron halted. They look at it, confuse why it stop. They notice a long pink string around its neck trying to pull away from Angel. "Hey! Don't stand there go! I'll hold him off! Ggrrr!" Mommy Long Legs scarem as she try to pull him away. "R-right!" Angel run away as he breath heavily. Bron in another hand didn't let him escape so easily. Due to it's strength, he manage to break free. "Shit! ANGEL LOOK OUT!" Angel ran and turn their head. Bron open his mouth wide but Catbee zoom in and stab Bron in the eye with her stinger. The dinosaur let out of huge shriek. "Catbee!!" Angel said. "Go Angel! We'll hold him off! Just go without us!"

"B-but-!"

"JUST GO!" Bron shake his head, trying to get Catbee off. Mommy long legs wrap around Bron body with her long plastic arms. "GO! WE'LL BE FINE!" Angel hesitated. They decided to do as they are told and left them. It is a huge regrettable decision. Angel quickly went back to the train and started. With blood dripping around their arm, they breath heavily. They didn't have enough time to explain to Angel. It seem like they knew Bron is really strong then Huggy Wuggy due to his thick plastic skin and strength. Angel just hope they'll be safe and made it out in time. Silent is fill with the train. Angel took a deep breath. "Hey Poppy...I know you're here and tell me the truth...were you try to misdirect me to the exit?" A long pause. "Y-yes...I'm sorry..."