Chapter 1 One/Two

A Tight Squeeze

I

n the year of 2005, Every resident in a small town were just minding their own business by going to work, going to school and relaxing in their homes. But there is one person who is different from others. This person name is angel. They were checking the small compacters on cabins while looking at their papers. "Ahhhh...." They sigh in boredom due how slow it is. They repeat the same process again and again until they're interrupt by a man name Roy. "Hey! How are you doing buddy?" He ask a question to Angel. "Ah, nothing new. Just checking on the compacters and everything seem fine. What do you need Roy?"

"Well I was hoping you take look at this." Roy pull out a toy but it was old and dirty. But the toy look rather familiar to Angel. It is a small Huggy Wuggy toy. "I found this behind bunch old boxes. Man, I never seen this toy in years! I always love Huggy Wuggy and his cute jingle." Angel look at it. The toy look kinda creepy with those dead blank eyes. "Yeah? Are you planning on keeping it?" Angel look at Roy while writing down on clipboard. "Oh hell yeah! I always want to have these. Unfortunately the company was shut down 10 years ago. You know their toys are still amazing but....I'm keeping this one, perhaps I might pass it down to my future son." Roy hug it and smiled.  Before they were about to continue their conversation, they're interrupt by their boss telling them to get back to work which they did. "Ah shit, well I talk to you next day." Roy wave goodbye and left. "Yeah...next day...." Angel smile but they won't be there for next day. After they're shift is ended. Angel went to go see their boss. They were having a small conversation until the boss pull out paper. "I am sorry. I'm afraid I have to let you go."

"..."

"Look. You're really good worker but I'm afraid of my hands of tied. I'm sure you understand...." Boss say to Angel as they look at the paper. Then it cuts to them taking the bus. Angel hold the paper in hand while holding the bars as they're heading home. The day is even worse than before, Is angel lost five jobs. At this rate they'll lose the house without any money. Once angel went to their house. The mailbox was fill with papers as Angel take them and went inside. Each of the mails has bills, taxes and other related to miss payment. Angel is frustrated. Without any hesitation Angel rip all of them as they left a mess of rip paper on the floor. Before Angel is about to rip the last one. It felt heavy and there is something hard inside the mail.

"Huh? What?" Angel look at the mail. It was a lot different from the others. Belong to Playtime Co. It was old and dirty but it was recent. "What? How...when? Is this some sort of prank?"  It couldn't belong to the company, the place was completely shut down 10 years ago and yet letting is here with them. ".....hmm..." Angel think for a bit but decided to play along. Angel carefully open the mail and pull out a VHS with a letter attach to it. "A vhs? I think I might have...." Angel quickly took the 2 items with him and slowly insert the VHS into the recorder. "....what am I doing? This is obviously a prank. Why do I need to watch this? The factory shut down 10 years ago, it's not like they're-" They're were interrupt by tape playing a video and a man slowly approaching from the darkness.

Angel watch the entire type, seeing how incredible Poppy is. Then it slowly show the factory. This was an old commercial from the 90s. Where everything was black & white before colors were introduced. It start off normally until the tape got a bit of corrupt and show a flower. A big giant red flower on the wall. Before Angel can get any closer look, the tape ended. "Wha-? Tape ended. What was that? A red flower?" Angel look at letter. They unfold the letter and read it.