Chapter 2 Four/Four

Forgiveness

Angel ran away from Mommy who is trying to grab them. Her long arms were trying to cut them off. Angels doing their best to avoid them. She is laughing and made a wailing noise but it was deep. Angel is not wanting to get kill by her. They have to do a lot of dodging, evading and parkour. She's doing everything in her power to get them. Mommy is tired of losing all the time, especially letting them live. At this point she just loses herself to the monster. Nothing but rage and hatred to anyone who wrong her. Mommy Long legs will kill them. No matter what, she'll chase Angel to the end of the factory. Not leaving a single piece of them. Angel is running so fast. Their own heart is pounding aggressively and their breath rapidly increases.

They kept running and running using the grab pack to swinging, ascending and pull themselves. Mommy is crawling on walls, cutting them off and getting closer. Angel is covering sweat but they manage to lost her for now. "Fuck! She's fucking crazy....ahhh ahhh...okay. I should probably get the hell out here soon as possible. Just where's the damn exit to Game Station?" Angel look around, they found themselves in hallway. There is a painting of mommy long legs herself and rolling steel door. This has to lead to the game station. "Oh please! PLEASE be one!" Angel use their blue and green hand on the scanner. Before things could got any worse which it did. Mommy long legs is running down the hallway. "I FOUND YOU!!!"

"Ah shit! Hurry!!" Angel look at the scanner, it's done but the door slowly rise up. "Oh yeah! Sure take you're long ass time! It's not like I'm gonna died! HURRY FUCK UP!!"

"GRRRAAHHH HAHAHAHAH!" Mommy laugh evil as Angel soon crawl underneath then book it. Mommy long legs ram herself at the door, where she break it. She slide on the floor, trying to grab Angel. But mom put her left hand into the grinder. She got stuck, Mommy look at her hand trying to break free. But her blind rage, she accidentally grab the lever trying to pull herself out. Where she accidentally pull down deliver, starting the machine. The machines engine start to roar as it slowly grinding Mommy long legs hand.

The noise of loud crunching bones and plastic ripping slowly. She let out a horrifying scream. "HHGGAAAAHHH! WHAT?! NO! NO! NO! NOT LIKE THIS!!!" Mommy Long Legs is panicking and more afraid. "No!! I'm not going to died!! I don't want to be part of him!!! No!!! No!!! That's worse then death!!!" Mommy is starting to cry, it was an ugly cry. Her tears running down from her cheeks while begging. "Oh please! Please! Don't let me died! Please God no!" Angel stood there, watching this unbearable scene. Angel is not use to seeing monsters begging for mercy especially crying. At first she was a psychopath who want them dead. Right now she is begging. It's hard to see Mommy try to break free from the grinder machine.

Mommy long legs left arm is way inside. At this rate her head will be crush by the machine. Without any hope she slowly close her eyes hoping that it could end so soon. Angel felt like time move slowly. Like everything just stop in one place, they can only think about 2 options in their mind. Should they walk away and let the machine kill Mommy or save her. Two voice are having argument in their head.

"We should save her...."

"What?! No! She try to kill us and you feel sorry for her?! This monster want us dead from the start! She even cheated!"

"Yes but Mommy Long legs really doesn't deserve this. You've been noticing the way she act, it's like her mind is not in the right place. She could be suffering from anger and depression...Mommy been here for so long. You know it would be bad if we just let her die."