Chapter 4 Three/?

Deep Sleep Of Playcare

Angel is puzzle about what Ollie mean. "What do you mean?" They asked. "You'll see....listen. Do you see the front entrance? See golden statue of Huggy Wuggy?" Angel saw the entrance. The entrance of playcare, It been a while since they ever been to this place. They totally forgot what it look like in playcare. They decided to go inside the entrance but in others the gate is closed. So Angel look around to see if they can open it. "Be careful...you're in his territory now...Catnap. Playcare is his church, hunting group. He won't hesitate to kill you if he get the chance." Angel walk into the room and saw a pole which it need power. "His church?" Angel start to work and figure out the puzzle. "Yes, he believe his church is a salvation for all toys. He rarely goes out from playcare and never leaves. Other toys who enter playcare...end up impale or worse." Angel finally restore the power. "Ah...that explain the bodies on spike..." Great, another toy who's more evil. However judging by Ollie reaction this one is probably the worst one. If so they're better keep the guard up. They went back to the entrance and walk in of Playcare. "Okay! Once you're inside of his home, I'll call you and let you know what to do next." Ollie soon hand up as Angel walk upstairs. They saw posters of safety, rules and more. Angel saw a cable car with door opened.

Angel went in the cable car and saw a lever which they pull down. Angel remember how it works, their memories is slowly coming back to them. Angel doesn't know why they can't about this specific place. It's well-known throughout the factory and Elliot Ludwig himself built it.  "I am Elliot Ludwig..." Speak of the devil. Angel look at the small TV screen in cable car above the left corner. The founder explains why he did it for the children. Angel knew he has a kind heart for children. Elliot is like a father figure to every children who doesn't have a family. He is a carrying man and a very nice person to all of his employees. Everybody liked the guy but it doesn't explain about the scientists and toys coming to life. Angel look out the window and saw a dome. It is so massive, it's like Angel isn't in the factory anymore. However they are underneath the factory itself. Angel doesn't even remember how big this place is. The cable car enter the dome and Elliot introduce Playcare. Despite how messy the factory is, This place is actually quite beautiful with grass, a little bit of sunshine and in the center...it's 8th animals.

Once the cable car finally arrive at its destination, Angel get out the cart and look around. Again it's so beautiful and the phone rings. "Hello! This is Playcare, The kids use to live here...now look at it. The place is empty....I still remember the kids enjoy playing here. Anyways go to the center of the statue and there will stairs where it can lead you to the cool room! It power the entire playcare! Once you are there, I'll give you something." Angel nod their head. Although they wonder if Ollie is getting them out of here? No point of asking question to a child so they'll listen to Ollie instruction. Angel look at the statues and remember them. "Whoa...it's the smiling critters! Not gonna lie...the show is really good for all the kids. So many children love the show hack even teenagers fall in love with it." Angel talk to themselves. They can't stop thinking about it, the show because it is so great. It's a shame they were canceled due to some difficulties during the media. Angel went downstairs and saw the room. This room is amazing and solve a bunch of batteries on the wall. Angel look around the place, they saw a tube. "Ah you are here! Good now I'll give you something! Here it comes!" There's a noise coming from the tube. A item slide down the tube.

It's a key. "This key will take you to the a room next to cable car you enter. Go inside the room. There is a control room."