Chapter 3 Three/?

All Eyes On You MVP

Angel and Catbee walk together as they try to find the stairs. The upper floors may have the arrows for purple hand. There were no signs of Rose and Daisy. They really hope that they don't come after them for revenge after they kill their sister. If it was only so defence to protect themself against those who want to eat them. Catbee is amaze still after seeing such an amazing performance from Angel. Other toys like herself were no match against a bigger body initiative. The small toys never survive much longer. The bigger body eats them either way. Sometime they use them as minions or servants. She is the only one who survive much longer by hiding. It may be cowardly but she is no match against her size and strength. Catbee never had a chance. She is fast but lacks of strength. "Hey Catbee. You still have that eyeball in you're stinger...here let me help you." Angel held Catbee gently and pull the eye out. "Ah thank you. I appreciate you're assistance." Angel nod and drop the eye on the floor. Angel realize Catbee stinger is very sharp and real. "Dose you're stinger have uhh poison?"

"Huh? Ah no! It's just a stinger that is very sharp. I only use it for emergency's only." Angel is glad she help them. Again they would be dead without her assistant. "I see. I'm glad I met you and I didn't have to worry being alone again." Catbee smile softly a bit. "Same here. I'm glad I met you too." They smile as Catbee saw the stairs. "Ah here we are!" She point at the stairs. "Oh great! Let's go!" They quickly left the back theater stage and went upstairs.

Somewhere in the basement, Rose and Daisy saw Aster lifeless body on the floor. They were staring at her, knowing it's the human who kill her. "Huh... I guess our little MVP is fighter." Daisy say as she hold Aster plastic leaf. "They'll pay for this! We should find them and kill them now!" Daisy look up at Rose. "In time, We need them alive so we can hear their scream. Rose...go find them. I want them alive, I'll get the set ready." Rose nod her head. Tho it would be nice to have Daisy helping her out but she didn't want to argue Daisy. That flower is insane, it start with her being so jealous of Mommy Long legs. The children are afraid of Daisy for being so creepy. When mommy long legs appear, she took the spotlight from Daisy. This really upset her and wishing Mommy is killed. So for now on she was being use as a background character on the stage. Daisy never been noticed. There is only cartoons about her but not as a toy. She is a reject.

Right now, no one can stop her. She's trying to recreate her dream being the star once more. Even if there wasn't nobody who would witness Daisy performance. The only reason Rose stay by her side is because she felt bad. Even if Daisy is dangerous. For now on she'll hunt down that human and give it to Daisy. This could end of her crazy performance and obsession about the audience. Even if it doesn't, she'll have to put her down. Rose quickly try to find the human by going to the upper floors.

Meanwhile Catbee and Angel, They were at the 2nd floor. They were trying to find the arrows. Catbee fly around the entire theater. She will be fine in the air as long as she doesn't get too close to the walls. Catbee couldn't find it until she saw the box full of arrows. They were on the catwalk above the theater. She went back to Angel. "Angel! I found the ones you're looking for, they are at the catwalk above the theater." Angel saw the catwalk. "Shit...uhh...okay. Is there a way for me to go up there?" Catbee nodded. "Yeah, It's right through there."

"You sure know this place." Catbee sigh a bit. "Y-yes. I was actually a performer here trying to entertain the kids by flying around and dropping confetti. It was actually quite fun." Angel now understand why she had that confetti in the first place. As they're about to go to the up, a loud thug is right behind them. They turn around and saw from Rose. "Find you human~ You're going to regret killing my sister!" Rose run at them as Angel sprint away from her. They were trying to get away from her as soon as possible. "Fuck!" Angel went upstairs as Rose top and growled. She left to find a way to cut them off. "Hey Catbee! You okay?" Catbee nodded. "Yeah! We should hurry before she find a way to cut us off!" Angel run upstairs quickly. Catbee slowly land on their back. She is tried of flying around, Catbee need to take a break so she hold onto Angel back. They run all the way up to the catwalk. Now they're the highest point. Right now Angel need to be very careful because the catwalk seem to be unstable. A single mistake might collapse the entire walkway.