Chapter 3 Two/?

Angel's Ally

Angel Is surround, three giant toy is ready to tear him apart. Angel look around trying to find a way out but nothing. "Don't worry~ We'll give you the spotlight of you're agonizingly scarem~" Daisy laugh while smiling as Angel close his eyes. Then something fall from the sky and land on the floor. The toys look down, they saw it as it roll over to Angel feet. They open with their one eye. "What the-?" Then a big explosion of pink smoke and confetti spread everywhere. It blind Angel and they three flowers. They inhale it as they coughed. "SCK! ACK! *Cough cough*!" Angel got out of the smoke, they breath heavily Then saw a shadow silhouette. "This way Human!" A voice of girl shout as Angel follow it since they had no choice. Daisy saw Angel running away as she roared. "GET HIM!!!" Rose run after Angel as she had bloodshot eyes. Angel run faster and faster trying to get away from Rose. "This way!! In here!" Angel saw the door as they broke in. They sprint downstairs  and Rose put her long arm into the door. She try to grab them but can't reach them. Angel "Come back here!!!" Angel sprint all the way down then made it to the floor. They fell on their knees as they breath heavily. "Ahh...ahhh....ah...ack *Cough*"

"Whoa...you're lucky. If I wasn't there, you would have been already dead from the start." Angel clear their throats. "Thank you...for saving me. That was a very close call-" Angel stop talking and saw a small toy. It's Catbee but different. She had goggles on her head and bandaid wrap around her waist. Catbee is cover in dirt. "You're Catbee!" She nodded. "I am..." Angel stood up and clear their throats. "Again thank you for saving me..." Catbee nodded. "You're welcome...but may I ask? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." She say to Angel. "I know. I was about to leave but unfortunately the train is automatic. We are trying to fix it..."

"We?" Catbee is bit confused. "Yeah, me and Poppy." Catbee stay silent after hearing that name. "We are trying to get out of here. If you like you can jo-...huh? Catbee?" They look at her. "Oh...her....hm..." She look a bit angry. "Uhh...you okay?" Catbee look at Angel. "Follow me." She fly away as Angel follow her. "Look...you shouldn't trust her." Angel is surprised. "What? Why?" Catbee sighed. "She'll use you for her own reason. I don't know what it is but Poppy cannot be trusted. If I were you I would keep my guard up."
Angel look at Catbee. "I once trust in her. Poppy promise me we can escape from the factory but it turn out, I was only doing her errands. I almost lost my life because of her and now I hate that doll."

"..." He didn't know about it. Angel hear her explain how much she dislike Poppy. Whatever she did really make her angry. "Sorry. I know you don't want to hear me rant on about it but still you should keep guard up..." Angel might do that but still Poppy wouldn't do that...would she?
Catbee slowly fly around. "It's okay. Right now, we just need to get out of here. Have you seen a purple hand?"

"Ah yes, It's somewhere around here, if not try the 2nd floor. Though you should be careful since Daisy and her sisters come here. I would be worry about Daisy. She is a bit difficult to fight." Angel kept that in mind but saw Catbee flying to the vent. "Look. I would like to stay with you but I need to do something real quick. Do not worry, I'll come by and help you. Just be careful right?" She soon went into the vent. Right now Angel need to find the purple hand as soon as possible. They couldn't stay here, with those three giant toy flowers. They knew forward, Angel look left and right. The place is a dump, broken boxes, bunch of trash everywhere and old spider webs. This place isn't great start but Angel hear a noise up ahead. So they quickly quietly crouch down and investigate. It is a stupid idea but Angel couldn't help it. Angel had their walkie-talkie off so Poppy won't call them. They crawl underneath a boxes then they saw Aster. One of the flower toys. She is mumble to herself. Aster is look around in pile of boxes. "A human here huh? It's been years since I ever seen one of them. Oh how much I miss them and their juicy flesh. I hope our mvp human isn't gone by now. I am sure they are somewhere around here in the theater~ After all he is our mvp of the day! Once we find him and if we do..." There is something moving inside the pile of boxes then a little huggy came out. It is a green huggy but then Aster slam her leaf hand onto the huggy. Squashing it like a bug.